• :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry 5 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed: Origins $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO The Incredibles $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 $19.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO Ninjago The Movie $19.99 Save $20
  • :switch: LEGO Worlds $19.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console + Free 64GB Memory Card $299.99
  • Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of a Samsung QLED TV and an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on a Xbox Sports White Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Get 3 Months Free when you buy a 3 Month Xbox Live Subscription
  • Save $10 on a DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Tag $22.99 Save $2
  • Upgrade $22.99 Save $2
  • DC Freedom Fighters: The Ray $14.99
  • The Flash: Season Four $36.99 Save $6
  • Once Upon a Time: Season Seven $49.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
With Spider-Man, Forza Horizon 4 and RDR2 right around the corner I'm gonna have to pass on FC5 even at $24. That would be way too much open world.

I know best buy will price match but, is there an option to inform them of lower prices so that their site might change the price to also use gcu ?

Might pick up a couple of those Lego games for NSW. Thanks for posting!
I have Ninjago and Marvel on Switch and they both run pretty sub-par. Frame rate issues and bugginess kind of kill the fun. My kids even noticed and they dont usually care about stuff like that. Ill be trading my switch versions and going for Xb1 copies. Marvel has X1X enhancements too, Ill take that over the portability of NSW version.

Free Socks

FREE SOCKS

FREE SOCKS

FREE SOCKS
I prefer a free hat.
FreeHat05.jpg

How is Victor Vran? Thinking about it, but with D3 coming, that might scratch that itch.
Victor Vran is pretty similar but with different weapon types, there are open areas as well as levels with challenges to complete per level, secret areas, etc. It’s a pretty lengthy game with plenty of content. I think D3 is superior, but Victor Vran probably won’t disappoint if you’re looking for a dungeon crawler on Switch.

Definitely want to pick up far cry 5 and ass creed origins at $24 each- but since I’ve been trying to go all digital lately (and converting most of my disc games to digital), coupled with not having much time to play games anyway, I think I may just wait until an eventual psn sale.

I take it your laughter , you aren't interested in the possibility of getting a game on sale even cheaper?
You can just ignore him. He’s one of the forum morons who just likes to give people shit for no reason. Also he’s probably bitter because his gamer club discount is probably done LOL

I take it your laughter , you aren't interested in the possibility of getting a game on sale even cheaper?
I’ve only had to do it once, but if they are matching BB.com, you can have GCU applied to that as well. It’s not like B&N where the website is functionally a different store and they won’t price match at all.

Worst case, tell them you’ll just order it online for in store pickup to save an extra dollar on top of that.

Not even Amazon will universally change a price for everyone by request anymore. Why would Best Buy? ;)

Whoa, I didn't know that 40K game was releasing this soon. I'll be picking that up for sure, along with Divinity II. Good week for new games.

Not even Amazon will universally change a price for everyone by request anymore. Why would Best Buy? ;)
From what some people have posted saying that there was a way to let them know about price changes aside from the price match. If it's true or not I don't know, but they have lowered their prices on certain games quite a bit recently to keep up with the other companies. Maybe it was a coincidence....maybe not ?
I would rather order from best buy than Walmart because of the rewards points and my gcu is still active.

Edit:
A lot of people seem to not be so happy with amazon with all the stuff they keep removing and increasing the prices of.

Look, I know it's not the right place to mention this but fuck it: what happened to the Target clearance thread?

Looks like several LEGO switch titles are 19.99

IF you have GCU and IF you traded a bunch to GS, watch out for buying too many

Origins will be 20 in no time!

Whats the difference between Shadow of War Gold and Definitive? Gold was just 20 last week so to think someone would buy the definitive edition at full price is crazy to me.

I recommend Far Cry 5 highly. If you like the series, this may end up being your favorite one. Though that's another shortly inevitable 20 game. Because Ubi.

Look, I know it's not the right place to mention this but fuck it: what happened to the Target clearance thread?
It might be due to how extremely YMMV the finds are. Personally, I really never see anything at the two Targets I regularly visit. I used to go there regularly to see which >$10 movies are there. There used to be new ones added weekly. Now they are the same ones that have been there for months and months. They might just be focusing on online sales.

Due to this and GCU being axed and subsequently far fewer game deals, I don't visit Target or BB stores nearly as often as I used to.

With Spider-Man, Forza Horizon 4 and RDR2 right around the corner I'm gonna have to pass on FC5 even at $24. That would be way too much open world.
Ugghh same. Been waiting for Horizon 4 for a while and anything i buy up till then will just end up in the backlog. Horizon 3 really got me into X1. Even got a good friend to pick up an X1 and FH3 and we'd play for hours when we'd get off work.

It might be due to how extremely YMMV the finds are. Personally, I really never see anything at the two Targets I regularly visit. I used to go there regularly to see which >$10 movies are there. There used to be new ones added weekly. Now they are the same ones that have been there for months and months. They might just be focusing on online sales.

Due to this and GCU being axed and subsequently far fewer game deals, I don't visit Target or BB stores nearly as often as I used to.
Agree. Deals were always hit & miss and the thread was more of a bragging area for people who scored deals more than anything. I rarely found any noticeable deals at my local. Just a ton of phone cases for older model phones and the occasional game or two marked down

Free 64gb sd with Switch for stock $299 price? Might have to finally get a switch
What's so special about these "for Nintendo Switch" microSD cards? They call that one an $80 value, but it's on sale for $40 right now, and there's a Samsung with the same speed ratings for $25. Doesn't seem like a great incentive to buy a Switch; weren't they giving away a free game with it a few weeks back?

Hey, the Spider Man PS4 console preorder is out of stock everywhere but will stores have some units in store on release day? Or is that it for those systems?

What's so special about these "for Nintendo Switch" microSD cards? They call that one an $80 value, but it's on sale for $40 right now, and there's a Samsung with the same speed ratings for $25. Doesn't seem like a great incentive to buy a Switch; weren't they giving away a free game with it a few weeks back?
They had the same deal a couple months ago, but it came with the 128GB version. I believe there's no benefit in using these cards vs similarly rated cards, but it has Nintendo branding.

Hey, the Spider Man PS4 console preorder is out of stock everywhere but will stores have some units in store on release day? Or is that it for those systems?
I'm pretty sure retail stores will have a few on the floor during release day, so just show up in the morning. You can try other stores like Target and Walmart since they did not really host pre-order reservations. I also believe you can call local GameStop stores to see if any reservations got cancelled. GS normally releases pre-orders to the public if nobody picks up the unit after 48hrs. Good luck!

Just last week they were giving a copy of Mario+Rabbids with it.. Really want to play that game but cant seem to pull the trigger on a switch

It might be due to how extremely YMMV the finds are.
But it was less YMMV than the Walmart thread, which is still around. Unless a mod misclicked and accidentally moved it to a private forum, the only rationale I can think of is how it turned into a "stuff that's cheap at Target" thread, including socks, coolers, Lego, etc. But that sort of thing didn't really get overwhelming, so I dunno.

But it was less YMMV than the Walmart thread, which is still around. Unless a mod misclicked and accidentally moved it to a private forum, the only rationale I can think of is how it turned into a "stuff that's cheap at Target" thread, including socks, coolers, Lego, etc. But that sort of thing didn't really get overwhelming, so I dunno.
Target goes thru periods on their clearance. Sometimes nothing, other times it's a bonanza. This is about the time they'd start up again. I initially asked because I was going to post the Minecraft Creeper X1 controller is now on clearance, along with several 3rd party Switch accessories.

Where's the thread of Wal-Mart Switch games on sale?
Anyways:
Splatoon 2, Zelda:BotW, SM Odyssey, Mario Tennis Aces & MK8 Deluxe all $44.99
Captain Toad:TT, $29.99
Minecraft, $19.99

bread's done
Back