* * * - - 9 votes

Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership (Digital Code) for $26.29

Xbox Live Gold Xbox Live Xbox One Xbox 360

#61 Mr. Anderson   spends too much time here CAGiversary!   9093 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Mr. Anderson

Posted 27 April 2020 - 06:58 PM

FYI, the Ultimate Pass is $28 on CDKeys now too, which is about 30% off. Seems to be the cheapest place to get Ultimate atm.

EDIT: That's for 3 months btw.

#62 tamali  

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:16 PM

The membership is back on sale for $26.29.

#63 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:54 PM

Isn't gold supposed to be going away? Can't remember what the word on that was

#64 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1877 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

Isn't gold supposed to be going away? Can't remember what the word on that was

The gaming press thinks it's heading in that direction. Although the XBOX chief, I forget his name said they have no plans to do away with XBL. Kind of mixed signals.

#65 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 22 August 2020 - 01:35 AM

Honestly, I would rather pay full price than deal with that many hoops. Thanks anyway OP

Right? I hate this South American crap so much, its infested Gameflip too.

#66 Moofboy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2020 - 01:39 AM

Is anyone getting their subscription through Microsoft Rewards? New to it and have a few questions.
How quickly can you earn a month pass with typical daily browsing, etc?
Can you stack points and purchase multiple months at once?
Is there a cap on how many passes you can get?
Thanks!

#67 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8846 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 22 August 2020 - 09:30 AM

Is anyone getting their subscription through Microsoft Rewards? New to it and have a few questions.
How quickly can you earn a month pass with typical daily browsing, etc?
Can you stack points and purchase multiple months at once?
Is there a cap on how many passes you can get?
Thanks!

I had my microsoft rewards account bannef for stacking points too many times. Wouldnt suggest it

#68 Moofboy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2020 - 03:05 PM

I had my microsoft rewards account bannef for stacking points too many times. Wouldnt suggest it

They seriously banned you for earning too much? Lame.

#69 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:55 PM

Thanks this thread really helped me out earlier I picked up two more years!

#70 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1639 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 22 August 2020 - 09:12 PM

So...many...hoops.

Agreed. I stopped reading after step 17 where you had to hack I to the mainframe.

#71 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8846 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 24 August 2020 - 04:11 PM

If you stack points between rewards accounts yah. Guess it puts you on their radar. Im sure its fine transferring points from one account to another once in a while but I tranferred multiple times in like a 3 month period. I should have just stuck to my main. But qhen i saw you could transfer points I went ahead and earned points on family accounts as well and transferred them to my main.

In the long run not worth the trouble. I probably only got like $15 to $20 in xbox giftcards from the points.

#72 Ariolander   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Ariolander

Posted 03 September 2020 - 06:06 AM

Does the VPN redemption trick still work?  

Logging into the Brazil Xbox site just redirects you to redeem.microsoft.com and when you load the page it had my email then (United States) right above the field.

JGNniVC.png

Did Microsoft finally close this loophole? I see on eBay people are still selling Brazil codes, some even including a VPN for redemption, but me just testing my VPN (Tunnelbear) showed my real region on the redemption page. Am I missing something?

#73 biledriver   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1048 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

biledriver

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:04 PM

Better than me. I got banned for forgetting to update them when I turned off my landline phone LoL

#74 john718   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:32 PM

Not worth scamming the system with a VPN...sometimes saving money some money is not worth the risk of getting banned....

#75 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1200 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

My last 12 month card literally won't work. I tried it now and it says it had already been redeemed when I know for a fact it wasn't. I had redeem those 1 extra month things on one of the first two so I couldn't use this one until around now or a bit later so I tried it $30 down the drain!!

So if anyone has a cheapish 12 month code let me nnow!!