6-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $22.39

Site has been around a long time. I can't vouch for it as it has always seemed shady to me but this would have been my first purchase if it didn't tell me it was out of stock when trying to buy it.

Bought an Assassin's Creed code from them for like $2 a couple years ago. Remember feeling like it was super shady, but as far as I know nothing came of it. 

Site has been around a long time. I can't vouch for it as it has always seemed shady to me but this would have been my first purchase if it didn't tell me it was out of stock when trying to buy it.
Just checked and it is back in stock now.

Thanks OP. My sub had ran out and kids bugging me to play Fortnite. Redeemed codes with no problems (FYI you receive 2 six months subscriptions with this).

I've bought numerous things from cdkeys.  If by legit you mean you get what you pay for, then yes.  As for the integrity of their business, I can't vouch for that I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info! I bought two of them for $18.52 each. So, a year of Live for $37.04.

Expires on 3/17/2020. Paid with prepaid card.

Expires on 3/17/2020. Paid with prepaid card

I've bought numerous things from cdkeys. If by legit you mean you get what you pay for, then yes. As for the integrity of their business, I can't vouch for that I have no idea.
I’m guessing they buy a bunch of codes from third parties legitimately. I notice they seem to have a lot of codes for games that came bundled with consoles, like AC Unity for the Xbox One, for example.

BF will probably have a year for $30; not sure why just below $40 a year made so much noise when it's almost always that price.

Can anyone vouch for this site?

I can vouch for this site. Been buying PC games and Xbox currency without issues for a couple of years now. Just make sure it is worldwide and not to a specific country, unless you live in a specific country and it’s available for your region.

bread's done
Back