12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $40.73

Thanks. My live music expires in 2 days and this was as good a deal as any except making the vpn address which I didn’t want todo soo bought this. Received code instantly and redeemed no problem.

My live apparently expired and that's not going to do with Red Dead Online coming eventually. Ordered one. Just a heads up to everyone considering, CDKeys requires you give them a valid cell phone number for some kind of verification purposes before they let you see your purchased key. Kind of BS but I get enough robocallers where I kind of didn't care. This may deter some though.

Thanks for the deal.

My live apparently expired and that's not going to do with Red Dead Online coming eventually. Ordered one. Just a heads up to everyone considering, CDKeys requires you give them a valid cell phone number for some kind of verification purposes before they let you see your purchased key. Kind of BS but I get enough robocallers where I kind of didn't care. This may deter some though.

Thanks for the deal.
I may have had to do some verification with my first order from them last year, I don’t reall remember. But for sure not the other two times I ordered from them.

Thanks for the deal.
CDKeys rarely ask for phone verification.

bread's done
Back