* * * - - 2 votes

$2 Target GC w/ four soda caps

#31 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6474 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:44 PM

It looks like this offer isn't available anymore unless I'm missing something.

#32 n64ra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2310 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:45 PM

Looks over

#33 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4000 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:59 PM

A lot of people buy the codes bulk off eBay and have 50 coke rewards accounts. Not even kidding.

:whee: Me and my spreadsheet of 50+ registered coke accounts have been waiting for this since the last Amazon deal! Thanks OP!! 

FYI, There's also $2 Dunkin' Donuts cards, same exchange rate.

attachicon.gifS__745478.jpg

I see that this is true!

I guess if you are going to kill yourself drinking a ton of Coke you might as well make some money. 

I don't drink nearly enough Coke to ever be able to accumulate that many bottle caps. If they had a similar contest for energy drinks (the way I prefer to slowly kill myself) I'd be all over it. 

#34 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8484 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

I see that this is true!

I guess if you are going to kill yourself drinking a ton of Coke you might as well make some money.

I don't drink nearly enough Coke to ever be able to accumulate that many bottle caps. If they had a similar contest for energy drinks (the way I prefer to slowly kill myself) I'd be all over it.

Well Powerade caps work on most of these promos too if thats any help.

I try to stay away from soda myself but will pick up some powerade once in a while. Also a lot of people stockpile codes by getting them from work, family, recycling centers, etc.

#35 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4000 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

Well Powerade caps work on most of these promos too if thats any help.

I try to stay away from soda myself but will pick up some powerade once in a while. Also a lot of people stockpile xoses by gwtting them from work, family, recyvlong centers, etc.

Yeah, I thought about that too. I've seen some people at work who collect them. I typically drink water, coffee, energy drinks, and beer. Obviously, I am not too concerned about health, but I just don't really have soda unless I am at a restaurant and it comes with the meal. 

#36 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12115 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:19 PM

So when are we supposed to be sent an egiftcard?  I entered my four codes yesterday and...nothing yet.  I imagine now that the promotion is over they will be sending them out?

#37 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14091 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

This time of year I'm into spirits, so rum and coke for me (although I'm a pirate at heart and sometimes drink it neat ;))! Was able to enter my codes yesterday before it died, so hopefully I get a code back.