Free 3 Months Nintendo Switch Online with Amazon Twitch

For anyone wanting to check, doesn't stack if you already have an active family membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt even know twitch prime came with a free month of amazon prime, so got a free month of amazon prime and the 3 months of Nintendo. Win win

FYI, the 9 months is only after having 60 consecutive days of prime; unsure if it has to be paid or not. Great for subs, not great for free trials. I wasn't going to bother but decided free is free and wanted to see what Nintendo online was even about. Worked for me after activating a free prime trial but I won't be bothering with the extra 9 months.

FYI you can do a twitch prime trial even if you've done an Amazon trial. Hell I think I've done two Amazon prime trials already somehow

I am confused. Is twitch prime free if you are an Amazon prime member? It said something about 12.99 a month, but never took my info.

I am confused. Is twitch prime free if you are an Amazon prime member? It said something about 12.99 a month, but never took my info.
Yes. I had a free twitch account and linked it via the amazon site which upgrades you to twitch prime

bread's done
Back