Need a recommendation... Great story, great graphics!

simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
You all are superb at recommendations... so...

I am looking for another game to play...  nothing is quite scratching the itch.  

I want a great story, and beautiful graphics.  Nothing cell shaded, no jaggies, or cartoony.  

The story needs to be Witcher 2/3 type of good.  I don't care if it is open world or not.  

Thoughts?

Hmmm, Witcher 2 was shit IMO and I still haven't given 3 a proper try so I can't really relate. I can say for someone who cares nothing about story, Divinity 2 has been incredible and drawn me in with it's D&D style approach of narrating and spoken dialogue. Tons of quests that are thoughtfully intertwined with a huge love letter to people that really get into roleplay. Lots of cookie cutter skill trees for custom class design and a slightly open-world feel, if from isometric perspective. The graphics do suffer if you zoom in but otherwise are great, especially when you accidentally trigger a chain reaction of oil that just travels the map setting everyone and everything on fire. Highly recommended, especially since you can choose to play solo, a SP team of 2-4, or with friends split-screen or online up to 4.

Uncharted 4, awesome graphics and a long gameplay that you will enjoy if you like adventure and puzzle games. I would also recommend the Resident Evil 7 biohazard... I believe it is already in pc, quality gaming and bad-ass scenes. 

bread's done
Back