Xbox One S + Battlefield V for $175

To be fair, the Xbox SAD does come with 3 digital games
Yes and I'm certain they will throw in some additional games for Black Friday and drop the price on the console. At $250 it seems silly, but at $150 with some additional digital games, it becomes a great value for a second bedroom or streaming box.

A lot of people are upset about the disc-less version retailing for $250, not seemingly realizing that it will get a discount shortly after launch.  The regular Xbox retails for $300, but you can easily get one close to $200, sometimes less.  This means the "all digital" Xbox will be at at $150 or less not too long after release.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are upset about the disc-less version retailing for $250, not seemingly realizing that it will get a discount shortly after launch. The regular Xbox retails for $300, but you can easily get one close to $200, sometimes less. This means the "all digital" Xbox will be at at $150 or less not too long after release.
That's because it will be on clearance by the end of summer. This is worse then the launch of the pspgo. It should have started at $150. I'm all digital and even I think the thing is stupid. There is absolutely no savings vs giving up the 4k Blu-ray drive.

That's because it will be on clearance by the end of summer. This is worse then the launch of the pspgo. It should have started at $150. I'm all digital and even I think the thing is stupid. There is absolutely no savings vs giving up the 4k Blu-ray drive.
And how much will it cost me to convert all my BC physical games from Xbox and Xbox 360 to Digital so I can CONTINUE to play them?....

And convert my 4K discs to a lesser format...

SAD should have been $200 *max* and the free games are mainly for those that do not have gamepass or GwG, targeted at PS4/Switch converts. (and the SAD won't convert many, if any at all)

And how much will it cost me to convert all my BC physical games from Xbox and Xbox 360 to Digital so I can CONTINUE to play them?....

And convert my 4K discs to a lesser format...

SAD should have been $200 *max* and the free games are mainly for those that do not have gamepass or GwG, targeted at PS4/Switch converts. (and the SAD won't convert many, if any at all)
actually when microsoft first announced the console they mentioned there would be places to trade your physical games in for the digital version. i assume gamestop, but maybe the microsoft store as well, but i never really heard any details beyond the announcement. as for 4k movies, well, SOL

A lot of people are upset about the disc-less version retailing for $250, not seemingly realizing that it will get a discount shortly after launch. The regular Xbox retails for $300, but you can easily get one close to $200, sometimes less. This means the "all digital" Xbox will be at at $150 or less not too long after release.
Well, my X1 is just a glorified 4k player at this point with the added benefit of the free games I get from GWG and GamePass each time they make these services $1 lol. I think most people are upset that the one great selling point was removed and they have the audacity to price it $50 MSRP less than a regular system. Not sure the going rate for a 4k player these days, but I'm sure it's a hell of a lot more than $50!

1 more year most likely till next gen
Unfortunately, I've decided this will be my last generation, but the Xbox One S is more than enough to sustain me since I've now hit middle age.

Hop on this deal if you want it because I turn on my One S everyday. Of course, most of that time is spent farming Bing Rewards points so that I can get more free games that I probably won't play before the bitter end comes, but it's well worth it just for that reason.

bread's done
Back