* * * - - 4 votes

Expired: Best Buy - FREE PlayStation Classic w/PS4 Pro ($399)

#31 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5391 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:21 PM

To the graveyard, this thread!

It wasn't enough of an incentive for me to get a Playstation 4 Pro.  Hearing stories about the Playstation 5's entry model is going to be a better PS4 Pro. 

Might as well save the extra $100 towards a PS5.  Now if a retailer gave me a free PS Classic and 2 $30 PS4 games or a $60 game for free.  Maybe then I'll go for a PS4 Pro.

For me, the ideal PS4 bundle would be a PS4 Pro and the current PSVR headset with at least the camera for less than $500. I have the PS Move controllers already.

#32 BadWaluigi=Luigi  

BadWaluigi=Luigi

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:56 AM

I suppose I don't understand the sheer hatred. If you need a pspro it's a good deal because it's free, I guess I can't find it in myself to complain about something I'm not paying for.

I mean I get it, it's the cool thing to do to hate the ps classic because everyone else is doing it. But mine still did its job, it itched my playstation nostalgia itch. I wish it had some better games but it still wasn't that bad to me. Besides everytime someone has to rag on it for no reason at all it decreases the chances Sony will learn from their mistakes and release another one with better games and increases the chances they won't ever attempt it again.

But i guess this is the internet after all and getting a cheap sense of self satisfaction at jumping on a hate bandwagon for a bunch of random people online is par for the course.

Hey there. I think you've missed point, which is that there have been other ps4 pro bundles far more valuable. They're giving us something that was doa and worthless, amounting to nothing. Has nothing to do with how we feel about the product; just its value in the context of this bundle. Sorry to devalue your time consuming rant.

#33 looserattledgamer  

looserattledgamer

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:15 PM

TrumpBump

#34 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   188 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:33 PM

unless it's one of those hard to get PS4 pro limited editions there's no point of getting one at full price + ps classic.