Best Buy Dual Shock 4 Controller Glitch, $30 Off 1 Controller ($29.99 to $34.99) [DEAD]

Thanks, finally got a red controller to go with my spiderman ps4 pro...I sold the controller when I first got it because I couldnt stand the white thumbsticks.

damn, says free next day delivery, how they going to pull that off? bought one of the new green ones and the crystal one. 2 for the price of 1

Is there a chance of any of this getting canceled if you choose shipping as opposed to store pickup? I ask only because I swear hearing something along the lines ages ago. 

Ordered a crystal for pick up. Like others here, don't really need it though . . .

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to go get my wallet since my card isn't saved on my account, put the info and the moment I pressed order it redirected me back to a page that said "Oops something went wrong" now none of the controllers are showing up. Oh well.

Cheesus just wondering how many people bought them for themselves.

Lost the deal :/
I didn't buy any during this glitch (already have enough for now) but I was about to pull the trigger on the Crystal one when they killed it.

I ordered 2. One for shipping, one for in store. Hoping at least one doesn't get cancelled. If it ships then I won't pickup the other.

Ordered a crystal for pick up. Like others here, don't really need it though . . .

Same, I have two that I use and 3 backups that are still sealed. I couldn’t pass up on that crystal one for $30 though. Ugh, I need to stop buying things just because they’re so cheap.

How the hell was this not front page? Been waiting for a alpine Ds4 to be less than $57 since launch and I miss this? Awesome
Cag is usually so reliable.

got shipping for both my controllers, overnight shipping, one will be here saturday, the other tuesday. oh, and i saw this originally on twitter, if you use it follow wario64, he pretty much has all the glitches first. i usually have a tab open just to see what deals he posts. CAG doesnt have the deals first any more.

Picked my alphine green up yesterday. And almost got into an accident cause some blind dumbass old man almost backed out into me when I was literally right behind him.

Picked my alphine green up yesterday. And almost got into an accident cause some blind dumbass old man almost backed out into me when I was literally right behind him.
You don't know how many times Asian ladies almost hit me when turning on a 2 turn lane at a stop light.Im in the 2nd lane and they'll be in the first and when light turns green they think they can turn into mid lane OMG how that grinds my gears.

It was FP, minutes after it was posted and still alive.
Didn't it go live at like 1AM EST? I guess I should have rephrased my topic to "for those of us with normal jobs, it was disappointing this wasn't still front page the next morning/afternoon"

Didn't it go live at like 1AM EST? I guess I should have rephrased my topic to "for those of us with normal jobs, it was disappointing this wasn't still front page the next morning/afternoon"
I'm pretty sure it was dead within a couple hours.

bread's done
Back