30% off Select Games at Target with In-store pickup - Crash Team Racing (X1/NS/PS4) $27.99 and more

No Bloodstained, unfortunately. Hoping for Judgment as well.

Was thinking about Rage 2, but $35 is still a little high for my liking.

I think I have too many games, because every decent deal for any of the three systems, I'm like "already own that."

In for Sekiro at $33.59.

Was thinking about Rage 2, but $35 is still a little high for my liking.
I've enjoyed Rage 2. I pre-ordered from Amazon for $42 + $10 credit back. I've mostly just done side stuff so far, only touching the basic of the story missions to unlock skill trees. According to my save game, I've put in 118 hours -edit- I think it is recording my play time wrong, counting hours while the game is in sleep, but I have put in a good amount of time -end edit-. I know it got some hate in reviews, but it is fun once you've unlocked all powers. $35 seems a good price to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where exactly is this available? There is nothing around DC eligible for pickup, and nothing around where my family lives in the Elk Grove Village area of Illinois available for pickup.

Target also left a bitter taste in my mouth from the time I tried price-matching Far Cry 5 for $20 at the store and was told by the associates in customer service they didn't price-match Gamestop, even though I explained and pointed out to them it literally says that they do on their corporate site. I was also later told through online customer support that they DO price-match Gamestop. What a bunch of assholes.

Where exactly is this available? There is nothing around DC eligible for pickup, and nothing around where my family lives in the Elk Grove Village area of Illinois available for pickup.

Target also left a bitter taste in my mouth from the time I tried price-matching Far Cry 5 for $20 at the store and was told by the associates in customer service they didn't price-match Gamestop, even though I explained and pointed out to them it literally says that they do on their corporate site. I was also later told through online customer support that they DO price-match Gamestop. What a bunch of assholes.
I’ve been told by target employees that they won’t even match their own website lol

Meh, many have had their prices brought back up to msrp. Also, no shipping kills the few games that are at a good price.

In for Sekiro at $33.59.

I've enjoyed Rage 2. I pre-ordered from Amazon for $42 + $10 credit back. I've mostly just done side stuff so far, only touching the basic of the story missions to unlock skill trees. According to my save game, I've put in 118 hours. I don't feel like I played so long, but the map is pretty extensive, so maybe I have screwed around that much. I know it got some hate in reviews, but it is fun once you've unlocked all powers. $35 seems a good price to me.
Just finished the game put in around 30 hours and almost have the plat but I'm moving on since my backlog is never ending.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Found this independently of this thread last night. The list I was looking at was a weird mix of eligible and not-eligible titles, but Shadow of the Tomb Raider for under $18 doesn't hurt my feelings.

Was gonna get CTR since I had a $10 Target gift card, but none of my local stores have the game on PS4, so I can't get the 30% discount.

*bah*

None of the games I'm interested in are available for store pickup even though several stores show as having them in stock.

Great deals!  Some of the best deals I've seen on some Mario Nintendo Switch games like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Donkey Kong Country, and Kirby.  Mario + Rabbids goes on sale for $20 every other week, so it's more expensive here.

i'm in the niles area and as of this AM, golf mill, glenview had games available.

Target let me buy the games at 30% without ordering online.

Bomberman R PS4
Mega Man 11 PS4
Owl Boy Switch

$35 for three is not bad. It reminded of the Good old days of Gamers Club.

With redcard giving an add'l 5% off, I decided to bite on Trover Saves the Universe for under $20.

Found out you can have the myriad of cursing bleeped out, so that'll add a bit of extra silliness to it instead of being bombarded with vulgarity.

Don't know why but I decided to grab Banner Saga Trilogy for Switch

A cheaper Team Sonic Racing isn't bad but I already own it. I don't want to get Crash Team Racing until it's much cheaper as I don't know if I'll like continual hop racing.

If anyone has the PS4 version of Team Sonic Racing and wants to team up let me know. Online likes to screw me with the AI.

I've never done the in store pick up option with Target. Does the 30% offer work on multiple games if picking them all up on the transaction?

I've never done the in store pick up option with Target. Does the 30% offer work on multiple games if picking them all up on the transaction?
Seems like it would, as long as they qualify (not every game qualifies for pickup, and not every game that qualifies for pickup qualifies for the discount).

Is this some sort of joke?  So many games say "not eligible for in store pickup" despite the fact that they all say they are in stock at my local store.

Is this some sort of joke? So many games say "not eligible for in store pickup" despite the fact that they all say they are in stock at my local store.
add to that, ship to store games arent eligible either using store pickup. seems like they dont really want to sell any games at 30% off

Was able to pickup ffxii for switch for $28+tax and sekiro for Xbox one for $33.60+tax, then turned around and returned them using my receipts from the b2g1 deal, saving me about $18 after tax.

Was able to pickup ffxii for switch for $28+tax and sekiro for Xbox one for $33.60+tax, then turned around and returned them using my receipts from the b2g1 deal, saving me about $18 after tax.
Wouldn't the b2g1 games been prorated a discount of 33.3% when you returned them (assuming they were all equal price at purchase)?

Wouldn't the b2g1 games been prorated a discount of 33.3% when you returned them (assuming they were all equal price at purchase)?
Yes the b2g1 is prorated, but both sekiro and ffxii are 20% off day 1 retail price, so the extra 30% off makes it a better deal than 33.3% off.

Lame.  Judgment lets me do a pickup at store at my local store but no 30% discount.  Looks like no discount for Samurai Shodown either 

Lame. Judgment lets me do a pickup at store at my local store but no 30% discount. Looks like no discount for Samurai Shodown either
Damn! That is really lame. I was planning on going by Target on my lunch and picking up Judgement and Samurai Showdown with this deal. I thought the deal was good on any game as long as you preordered something.

Team Sonic Racing for PS4 and X1 is $30 before the 30% off if anyone is interested and Crash got removed from eligibility for PS4 and X1.

Doesn't seem like any games I currently want are eligible. May just wait on Judgement to go on sale now, I have a $50 Target gift card but the Yakuza games have all gone on sale pretty fast so I feel like this will follow suit. 

Team Sonic Racing for PS4 and X1 is $30 before the 30% off if anyone is interested and Crash got removed from eligibility for PS4 and X1.
Does anyone know why some of these started dropping off the list yesterday? CTR for PS4/X1, N Sane for Switch, FFXII for Switch?

Does anyone know why some of these started dropping off the list yesterday? CTR for PS4/X1, N Sane for Switch, FFXII for Switch?
Likely they are trying to not include new releases and games currently sale. I was going to get FFXII myself on Switch since it's $40 right now and the 30% would make it cheap enough for me to take the double dip, but like Judgement it was not included in the deal. Not sure on N Sane Trilogy as far as it being on sale or not goes though.

No Bloodstained ugh!
The Targets around me don't even have Bloodstained in-store on any platform. Game is well worth $40 imo though, just maybe not on Switch as that version apparently has some performance issues even after the patch.

bread's done
Back