Favorite Movie Scenes

andrew128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello everyone,

I figured it may be fun to discuss some of our all time favorite movie scenes and maybe why they are your favorite.

What may be my all time favorite scene is:

The first T-Rex scene from Jurassic park. It still looks amazing today and l really love how there is no music. Just rain and roars. Truly terrifying

Say what you want about my 2nd pic but:

The sandman scene from Spider-Man 3 is near perfection. Looks good, great music and heartbreaking.

Finally:

I really disliked the Godzilla movie but the airport scene that pans across the airport with destruction and then the big foot. almost nothing like it out there.

Feel free to discuss argue or anything.

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No luck catchin' them swans then?"

"It's just the one swan, actually."

It's a brief semi-recurring scene from Hot Fuzz. It's been stuck in my head for days now lol. But basically anything from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz is gold to me. Out of those two of the three films that make up the Cornetto Trilogy, my absolute favorite line is when they say "Be right back, 2 seconds."

The scene that made me die of laughter is at the end of Hot Fuzz, the goofy officer gets a filing cabinet thrown at him and it heads him square in the head. The actor's reaction to that in his role is priceless lol I'm kinda laughing as I remember it now.

Opera scene in Fifth element.  I have others but too tired to think of them right now

I have seen only Jurassic Park this movie i purchased from reecoupons website. I love this movie this is my favorite movie. Probably  seen 30 times in past 4  years . Again Thinking to watch in this Halloween . The movie is perfect in every way. The outstanding animatronics bring these dinosaurs to life. I also bought 2 jackets from online store using Halloween coupon codes which i have seen in this movie  :D

bread's done
Back