CDKeys Xbox One Digital Sale - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition $2.49, Metro Exodus $21.19, Gears 5 $34.99, Gears 1 - 5 Bundle Pack $41.19

Guess I will see grabbed it for 31.99, gamepass sucks for me because slow internet, so downloads all the time don't make sense. This way I own it, sure I have to wait 10 hours to play .. but ok.

Well Gamepass you need to load up through them, plus anytime you access a game it's through gamepass, if you Xbox live lapses you lose game. Not this way. Also just having GAME PASS is too much for me , donn't play some of the many games I already own, I would over whelmed with GP kind of like Netflix I end playing less because there is too much and I get frustrated looking. Also I have cheap slow internet ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gamepass you need to load up through them, plus anytime you access a game it's through gamepass, if you Xbox live lapses you lose game. Not this way. Also just having GAME PASS is too much for me , donn't play some of the many games I already own, I would over whelmed with GP kind of like Netflix I end playing less because there is too much and I get frustrated looking. Also I have cheap slow internet ......
You sound like a mess, no offense

Guess cheapass gamer is here only in name, now we have smartass gamer, nerdturd gamer, punkass internet troll gamer, just plain dumbass gamer,this is not a deal gamer. Sniper I hate games dude, who only shows to crap on threads and people.  

A real microcosim of how shitty everything has become. Thanks shitbags you know who are

Yeah just buy the games you want, game pass isn’t for everyone. You can play the games you want at your pace.

I remember asking for recommendations for Xbox titles and everything was just buy game pass it’s cheap.... and when game pass expires then what?

Yeah just buy the games you want, game pass isn’t for everyone. You can play the games you want at your pace.

I remember asking for recommendations for Xbox titles and everything was just buy game pass it’s cheap.... and when game pass expires then what?
GamePass is great for those who want to try games out to see if they like them (i.e. think like a demo or trial); rent games; blow quick through games (i.e. I have noticed with games on GamePass, if makes me have a lot of incentive to play games fast/ASAP before the month ends); want to play games ASAP without dropping $60-120 MSRP (for regular, special, deluxe, etc editions); and/or things of that sort.

Buying games is for those that like to own their games, so that they can keep them and/or plan to replay them. Buying games could be important especially for rare and/or great titles...just in case a game is no longer sold b/c of distribution, licensing, and/or other bullcrap non-sense that may pop up.

But, really...do we even own games anymore? Especially in cases of MP-portions (with central servers) and/or games that are MMO's, we really don't own them. With so much DRM laced in games (namely on the PC), do we own any of those truly? Unless you have a DRM-FREE copy from retail (or it got a patch to remove its DRM), GOG, Epic, and/or a say Steam-game isn't protected by CEG and/or any other DRM-nonsense - do we really even own our games anymore?

For me game pass lets me wait for a sale i am paid out for 3 years gears 5 will be super cheap when i do finally own it
If I really like a game, love a game, think it might go away b/c of license-bullcrap (or other reasons), and/or think it's worth owning - yeah, when it's insanely cheap, I'll buy it.

Even if I already played through it on Game Pass already.

If I really like a game, love a game, think it might go away b/c of license-bullcrap (or other reasons), and/or think it's worth owning - yeah, when it's insanely cheap, I'll buy it.

Even if I already played through it on Game Pass already.
Agreed. For example if Halo Infinite has a really awesome collectors edition I will most likely be buying it else I will just use the gamepass copy until cheap enough....

I think many people just did the 1 dollar gamepass update and are paid out for 3 years so it was a no brainer. But if you missed that I understand. I dont think i would have done it if not for the 1 buck upgrade.

Guess cheapass gamer is here only in name, now we have smartass gamer, nerdturd gamer, punkass internet troll gamer, just plain dumbass gamer,this is not a deal gamer. Sniper I hate games dude, who only shows to crap on threads and people.

A real microcosim of how shitty everything has become. Thanks shitbags you know who are
You're welcome, have a lovely upcoming weekend :wave:

bread's done
Back