* - - - - 1 votes

Taco bell Eclipse Xbox One X Contest

#31 xombie86   https://www.youtube.com/LivingWithPerks?sub_confirmation=1 CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

xombie86

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

Just curious to those who have won... Are you entering back to back with multiple emails or just doing a random single entry?

#32 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

Won at 2 am this morning

#33 Viper X  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:49 PM

Won at 2 am this morning

Congrats. What is your win count now? IIRC you have won every Taco Bell contest so far.

After losing the past 2 years in a row, I have given up hope on ever winning again (only won the PSVR). Losing this year doesn't feel so bad because the NextBox is coming out next year. That's the one that I want to win.

#34 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6554 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:56 PM

Never winners for life

#35 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:45 PM

Congrats. What is your win count now? IIRC you have won every Taco Bell contest so far.

After losing the past 2 years in a row, I have given up hope on ever winning again (only won the PSVR). Losing this year doesn't feel so bad because the NextBox is coming out next year. That's the one that I want to win.

Eclipse 

Platinum

OG

PSVR

PS4 Gold

#36 Nova9000   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Nova9000

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:10 PM

Eclipse 

Platinum

OG

PSVR

PS4 Gold

Give me some of your luck. Congratz. What's your advice for others trying in this contest and future ones? Should you stick to one particular time each day for example? 

#37 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

Give me some of your luck. Congratz. What's your advice for others trying in this contest and future ones? Should you stick to one particular time each day for example?

Im only submitting codes overnight. I don’t even bother during the day because of traffic

#38 Darklurkr23   Contest Win' Machine CAGiversary!   1925 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Darklurkr23

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:15 AM

Wow really the code rate is overnight? Jeez I should start submitting at like 2 am before i go to sleep.

Or when I wake up

#39 mikepeluso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   872 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

mikepeluso

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:12 AM

Im only submitting codes overnight. I don’t even bother during the day because of traffic

For you or anyone who won, are  you playing at the start of an exact minute, like 2:00:00 AM or just random times and seconds?

#40 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   783 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:58 PM

For you or anyone who won, are  you playing at the start of an exact minute, like 2:00:00 AM or just random times and seconds?

Mine was a random time

#41 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:19 PM

Yes it could be by the nanosecond.

However Im getting anxious. They haven’t sent me my verification email yet. Having that and the eta would be nice because the companies tend to leave packages in my front porch all day. Thieves don’t gaf about a ring doorbell either.

#42 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   783 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:45 PM

Yes it could be by the nanosecond.

However Im getting anxious. They haven’t sent me my verification email yet. Having that and the eta would be nice because the companies tend to leave packages in my front porch all day. Thieves don’t gaf about a ring doorbell either.

if you won on a weekend they will email you on Monday. They ship with Fedex and Require someone to sign for the package or you can setup a pickup which will help from someone taking the package. 

#43 Coyotezeye  

Coyotezeye

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:15 PM

Eclipse 

Platinum

OG

PSVR

PS4 Gold

How many accounts are you playing for?

#44 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:36 AM

How many accounts are you playing for?

#45 xombie86   https://www.youtube.com/LivingWithPerks?sub_confirmation=1 CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

xombie86

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:40 PM

I think they blacklisted me. I've entered so many different times back to back with multiple email addresses. I know there is more traffic but kinda getting discouraged.

#46 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2019 - 03:38 AM

I think they blacklisted me. I've entered so many different times back to back with multiple email addresses. I know there is more traffic but kinda getting discouraged.

They don’t verify. Trust when I say that you’re not blacklisted. Some asshole botted the system which is what I was afraid of because he’s out there selling wins. It’s much harder to be precise enough to beat a randomly submitting artificial piece of intelligence. It can still happen though. 3 days left to do it

#47 Coyotezeye  

Coyotezeye

Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:41 PM

Man you must have figured out some sort of trick. I have been trying every day both text and computer every year and cant seem to win. Im playing at all hours of the day / night. Some random some on the minute. Cant ever seem to win on these. I even buy the boxes before the free code goes live. Doesnt seem to matter. 

#48 Nova9000   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Nova9000

Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:42 PM

They don’t verify. Trust when I say that you’re not blacklisted. Some asshole botted the system which is what I was afraid of because he’s out there selling wins. It’s much harder to be precise enough to beat a randomly submitting artificial piece of intelligence. It can still happen though. 3 days left to do it

is botting whereby they use a multiple email trick and a program to auto feel and enter as many entries as possible by the mere seconds?

#49 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:27 AM

is botting whereby they use a multiple email trick and a program to auto feel and enter as many entries as possible by the mere seconds?

🤷🏾‍♂️. All I know is that I’ve played this game for years, and never won more than once during the period. I will hit via either text or email, but not both. Yet there’s guys out here selling guaranteed wins? Yeah that’s easily a bot consistently logging entries

#50 xombie86   https://www.youtube.com/LivingWithPerks?sub_confirmation=1 CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

xombie86

Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:22 PM

‍♂. All I know is that I’ve played this game for years, and never won more than once during the period. I will hit via either text or email, but not both. Yet there’s guys out here selling guaranteed wins? Yeah that’s easily a bot consistently logging entries

I dont know about the bot thing - that seems strange. I think more people are just entering and ever since someone said you can put periods in your email address to create additional entries kinda is ruining the contest also.

#51 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:29 PM

Lol I didn’t even know that. I thought the dot trick didn’t work on that. Wow

#52 IndiPop  

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:42 PM

This year broke my streak. Better luck next year.

#53 Viper X  

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:47 PM

Congrats to the people that won. This contest makes it 3 years in a row of losing for me. Too many people caught on to the early morning entries, to win.

#54 danishmaggot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5740 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

danishmaggot

Posted 23 November 2019 - 07:58 PM

Wow really the code rate is overnight? Jeez I should start submitting at like 2 am before i go to sleep.

Or when I wake up

Yeah, I won a Xbox One X and a Playstation 4 in past contest with them, and both were won overnight. 

#55 schhorn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   19 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:28 PM

Last day and i have never won any of these contests... but grateful for the chance

#56 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1592 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:19 AM

That’s okay, save your win for next year’s win it before you can buy it promotion.

#57 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6554 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 03:21 AM

That's an awful lot of bitching for someone who's won five times.

#58 Darklurkr23   Contest Win' Machine CAGiversary!   1925 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Darklurkr23

Posted 25 November 2019 - 05:04 AM

Well nothign this year sob.

Next year I'm doing like 3 am scarlett codes i want that scarleett

#59 mikepeluso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   872 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

mikepeluso

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:08 AM

I have never won any year.Last year seeing so many people win I convinced my family to really try hard this year but we had no idea it was going to be much much harder to win this year. Between boxes,cards,Texts and free entries, the five of us must have had like 170 entries with no win. :cry:

#60 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1708 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 03:04 PM

Nothing this year as usual but it's always fun to pretend, right? 😁