Fred Meyer; Save $30 w/ $150+ Purchase | Switch Life for $170

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://wklyads.fredmeyer.com/h/m/fredmeyer/md/browse?flyer_run_id=511188&locale=en-US&type=2

Valid November 8 - 12. Works on all consoles. Can be combined with other coupons, but not other savings certificates.

Coupon is for $10 off $50, $20 off $100, $30 off $150. Works on general videogames as well.

JHIoKEG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just on the verge of going in last night to grab a Lite with my Bottle Drop balance. I'm so glad I waited now!

What upcoming deals bring the Switch Lite below $170?
None that I know of, but I'm not sure why anyone would buy one since it pretty much eliminates half the games that can be played on it correctly, or at all. Great if you need one though.

None that I know of, but I'm not sure why anyone would buy one since it pretty much eliminates half the games that can be played on it correctly, or at all. Great if you need one though.
Complete BS at half the games on the Switch being incompatible with the Lite. Sorry your Switch library consists solely of 4 years of Just Dance and the Labo kits.

Complete BS at half the games on the Switch being incompatible with the Lite. Sorry your Switch library consists solely of 4 years of Just Dance and the Labo kits.
Well there are the ones that require you to buy controllers for so there is that. They are technically incompatible without them.

D'oh!  Missed this apparently.  I barely think of Fred Meyer as a game place any more since they turned their nice electronics sections into stupid athletic apparel areas that no one is ever in.   And the electronics are now relegated to one aisle near toys.  So sad...

Anyway, will keep an eye out for future coupons.  It seems like they didn't do it last year, but I used to love the buy 5 3DS games get $50 gift card in combination with the $30 off $150 coupons.   Used to stock up on 3DS games for us and other family members with those.

As you should. I was also able to use another coupon. I THINK it was the Friends and Family one, at the time. I also used my FM Rewards card and a cash back credit card, it was great.
Yea, Fred Meyer is really good at letting us combine multiple different coupons for maximum savings.

Thanks for posting this. Took advantage and bought it for about $168 after tax. Christmas present for my son. He is gonna love it! Thanks again!
No problem, that's great. You're right, your son will love it. Don't know what games you're getting, but Mario Odyssey and Zelda for $30 each sounds like a really good deal from Target Black Friday.

No problem, that's great. You're right, your son will love it. Don't know what games you're getting, but Mario Odyssey and Zelda for $30 each sounds like a really good deal from Target Black Friday.
Yeah already got a BF hitlist and those are included and a couple others. Already bought Atari collection, Wolfenstein, Sniper elite3, Resident evil triple pack and star wars pinball. Oh and Sword and Shield.

D'oh! Missed this apparently. I barely think of Fred Meyer as a game place any more since they turned their nice electronics sections into stupid athletic apparel areas that no one is ever in. And the electronics are now relegated to one aisle near toys. So sad...

Anyway, will keep an eye out for future coupons. It seems like they didn't do it last year, but I used to love the buy 5 3DS games get $50 gift card in combination with the $30 off $150 coupons. Used to stock up on 3DS games for us and other family members with those.
I'm looking this week's Fred Meyer ad on their website, and the same type of coupon is listed again, only minus apparel, home and garden: "Electronics: Any mix of electronics, connected home, movies & video games." Good for Nov. 13-19.

bread's done
Back