* * * - - 2 votes

gamestop buy 2 get 2 free xb360,ps3,wii,wiiu,3ds,ds,vita pre-owned games

#61 MSUHitman   former Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14849 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2020 - 09:27 AM

Some wiiu discs just don't work period due to printing errors. Wind waker was a big one that had that issue where a good portion of them didn't work out of the box. There was one or two other wiiu games that had that issue but I can't recall them off the top of my head. no idea on vita carts but persona q the majority don't work from what I understand so that one you should test right away. Only brightside is atlus has a send in thing and they give you the digital version instead.

Do you have a link for the Persona Q thing? Too late for me since I already bought the digital version, but if I could help others I will.

#62 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAGiversary!   726 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2020 - 11:08 AM

I like how my online order still says "in Progress" yet they been shipped, received, and currently sitting on my shelf.  

I have several orders stuck in this limbo as well. They say they see it as completed and shipped on their end, so I guess we're stuck in perpetual progress. (its been like 6 months for the first order of mine that got stuck like this)

#63 Bezerker   Bezerker Barrage! CAGiversary!   7071 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

Pretty much all of my orders that ive already received still show as "in progress".  It looks like all the charges on my CC finalized, so I'm guessing there's 0% chance of these orders being "cancelled" & refunded.  

#64 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1493 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2020 - 05:37 PM

Using the App, suddenly lots of PS3 games that were in stock 3-4 days ago show as out of stock in SoCal. 

Wonder if someone has been mass ordering or something...

#65 shadow007   映画 | | Vivre Sa Vie | | 映画 CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

shadow007

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:29 PM

Did he or she drive to your house???

no I went to my nearest Gamestop and they said that I had to go to where I purchased it which was across town. But they got on the phone and did something that they just said that they can do an exchange here instead. Super cool of them to do so

#66 JohnnySucco  

JohnnySucco

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:34 PM

Using the App, suddenly lots of PS3 games that were in stock 3-4 days ago show as out of stock in SoCal. 

Wonder if someone has been mass ordering or something...

Some $9.99 ps4 and xb1 games that showed in stock 2 days ago, showed out of stock yesterday but they were there when I stopped by the store. The inventory on the app seems to be messed up.

#67 shadow007   映画 | | Vivre Sa Vie | | 映画 CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

shadow007

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:36 PM

I really hate to be the "Leave GameStop alone" guy, but this is the 2nd B2G2 free sale they've had in 2 months, 3DS is a dead system, and most 3DS games aren't traded in with the case to begin with

I have no idea what this post is trying to say.

But if I pick up a copy of Re Revelations in person in the Gamestop with the case along with other 3DS with cases in person in this same Gamestop store, I expect to get the same game not RE Mercenaries, which I never picked up.

Also everyone trades in their 3DS games with cases but Gamestop throws the cases away

#68 strikeanywhere  

strikeanywhere

Posted 03 March 2020 - 11:27 PM

Some $9.99 ps4 and xb1 games that showed in stock 2 days ago, showed out of stock yesterday but they were there when I stopped by the store. The inventory on the app seems to be messed up.

I encountered this today as well, with games across multiple platforms and price points.

#69 detsportsfan3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   147 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

detsportsfan3

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:29 AM

Online and everywhere near me are pretty cleaned out. But that's to be expected as we're in week two now. Been tracking a few uncommon games far away but they're gone. No pokemon gold/silver/platinum/white(2)/black(2) within 100 miles of me.

GameStop selling excess inventory for whatever they can get. Obvious sign of being low on cash/in debt, no?

#70 detsportsfan3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   147 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

detsportsfan3

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:31 AM

Yeah, I've noticed a few games "flicker" in and out of stock. If there is a specific game you are looking at, I would check the website occasionally.

#71 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5601 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:01 AM

Do you have a link for the Persona Q thing? Too late for me since I already bought the digital version, but if I could help others I will.

I can link to a reddit thread talking about it. But I don't have a contact atlus link or how to go about it.  https://www.reddit.c...defective_copy/