3months Xbox live Gold cards$10@Family Dollar

Picked up a handful myself.  I'm wondering if these are being discontinued in anticipation of a change in Xbox Live Gold memberships?  They've been pushing the Ultimate pretty hard . . . 

Picked up a handful myself. I'm wondering if these are being discontinued in anticipation of a change in Xbox Live Gold memberships? They've been pushing the Ultimate pretty hard . . .
Not sure but one of my friends first went to the wrong dollar store, not sure if it was dollar general or dollar tree, but that other store had them at $15

It’s unadvertised but family dollar has 3months $10 Xbox live gold cards in store only, Picked up 15 of them yesterday .
thanks I bought three and cleaned out the first store I went to. Someone else must have seen it as well. Best Buy has them for $14.99 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 months gold is 50 days of ultimate. 

A little over $70 for a year of ultimate. Pretty good. 

may go pick up a year or two worth. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Kroger’s has a similar offer that advertises a save $10.00 when you buy one (1) Xbox Live 3-month gold membership gift card or save $5.00 when you buy one (1) Xbox Live 1-month game pass ultimate membership gift card in the digital coupons webpage clippings.[/SIZE]

Thanks for the Game Pass info. When you enter the code it says it will extend it one month but it did actually add 50 days to my subscription

I still haven’t upgraded to game pass ultimate. Is the 1:1 conversion thing still going on if I do? I think I remember them ending that, but I can’t remember or find anything about it.

Curious how the CDkeys three month game pass card if you don’t already have Gold since it’s not Game Pass Ultimate. I know it’s the better deal, just curious.

EDIT: never mind. Reviews say it converts to 2 months ultimate

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been years since I've bought gold in physical and I was surprised to see 10 receipt  print out with the code. Guess the scratch with a coin cards have been gone

Sale still going on ?
Probably not. Family Dollar sales end on Saturday. And if you ask in-store, damned if they know what their own deals are.

Closest is the $15 deal for 3 months of Gold digital coupon that Kroger has for its rewards customers. That one hasn't expired yet.

Probably not. Family Dollar sales end on Saturday. And if you ask in-store, damned if they know what their own deals are.

Closest is the $15 deal for 3 months of Gold digital coupon that Kroger has for its rewards customers. That one hasn't expired yet.
Just an FYI you can just have them ring them up and see what the price is. That’s what I did just to make sure they came up at that price last week because they still have to activate them even after checking the price.

bread's done
Back