* * - - - 3 votes

Playstation Days of Play Sale June 3-17

PlayStation Sony ps4

#31 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:03 AM

For whatever reason I never finished God of War. I really don't know why because I enjoyed the game. 

Rectify this ASAP. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

#32 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3424 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:10 AM

Sale is live at Best Buy

https://www.bestbuy....at1589490018036

#33 Jables-The-Hutt   Rebel Scum CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Jables-The-Hutt

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:15 AM

Mmmmmm lets see the prices on these games.

• MW2 Remastered?
  •  
  • GOW $10 ok lets go
  •  
  • Persona Royal $55 LOLOL
  •  
  • Concrete Genie $25 LOL
  •  
  • Doom not even showing on sale on BBY...
  •  
  • RE3 for $53.99 seen this price several times, it's gotta be the most useless sale ever... $6?! Super weak.
  •  
  • LA Noire $20 but no ps4 version on BBY
  •  
  • MK11 $30 ehhh pass

Looks like i'm sticking to GOW and that's all.

#34 gunstar808   Capitalism, Ho! CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:17 AM

Sale is live at Best Buy

https://www.bestbuy....at1589490018036

Nice, the sale applied to Nioh 2 Special Edition. 

#35 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1565 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:34 AM

• MW2 Remastered?
  • GOW $10 ok lets go
  • Concrete Genie $25 LOL
  • RE3 for $53.99 seen this price several times, it's gotta be the most useless sale ever... $6?! Super weak.
  • MK11 $30 ehhh pass

What about MW2 remastered?

#36 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1565 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:38 AM

For whatever reason I never finished God of War. I really don't know why because I enjoyed the game.

I have no idea how anyone could ever not fi ish that game. I was hooked from the first second.

#37 zekana  

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:08 AM

Deal is live for gamestop and their b2g2 for $10 or less on used games works with them.
https://www.gamestop...ule=top-sellers

#38 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:16 AM

Definitely tempted to replace my annoying headset with crap Bluetooth since it’s getting old or somethin is wrong with it but I don’t think it’d be a good idea for me to buy a new one. I’ll just wait for a PS4 headset

#39 DrBayrd  

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

Deal is live for gamestop and their b2g2 for $10 or less on used games works with them.
https://www.gamestop...ule=top-sellers

Thanks. Just brought 12 preowned games for $60!

#40 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   961 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:01 PM

Rectify this ASAP. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

Thanks for the nudge. I will finish it before I die:)

I have no idea how anyone could ever not fi ish that game. I was hooked from the first second.

Through psychoanalysis I've discovered that I don't finish certain games based on childhood influence with the colecovision. 

#41 john718   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

Plays Days???

More like Trash Days..... Everything is either too old for most people to care or still to expensive to pull the trigger.

Add this to the disappointment that today we would have been just about 24 hours away from what could have been Sony's 1st true event...only to go Puff!

#42 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5338 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:36 PM

Yeah dad of war and horizon are the only decent deals I saw and I already own those digitally for like 5 bucks together from an earlier sale this year on both back in january i think.

#43 Twisted Metal  

Twisted Metal

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

I was hoping for a Days of Play console like the previous years since this is the last year for PS4 (focus shifted to PSV).

so3003979.jpg

68-110-261.jpg

#44 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3424 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 03 June 2020 - 08:18 PM

Digital sale is live

https://store.playst...n=asc&sort=name

#45 Gamer_Boy14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Gamer_Boy14

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:14 PM

Of course the only game I wanted from this, Bloodborne, isn’t live in the digital sale.

#46 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3591 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:35 PM

I was hoping for a Days of Play console like the previous years since this is the last year for PS4 (focus shifted to PSV).

This just made me feel bad, because Sony will never focus on the Vita again.

#47 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   853 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:40 PM

• MW2 Remastered?
  • GOW $10 ok lets go
  • Concrete Genie $25 LOL
  • MK11 $30 ehhh pass

Concrete Genie is 12, maybe you checked before all the prices went live. Outer Worlds is down to 30, how on earth is seikro still at 40? That game refuses to drop to 20.

#48 Jables-The-Hutt   Rebel Scum CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Jables-The-Hutt

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:50 PM

Concrete Genie is 12, maybe you checked before all the prices went live. Outer Worlds is down to 30, how on earth is seikro still at 40? That game refuses to drop to 20.

Those were the best buy prices last night, psn is cheaper on most titles now.

#49 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2681 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:19 AM

This just made me feel bad, because Sony will never focus on the Vita again.

Sony hasn't focused on the Vita in like 5 years it's about time you get over it.

#50 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAG Veteran   54 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:23 AM

Sony hasn't focused on the Vita in like 5 years it's about time you get over it.

Yeah wtf? Lmao

#51 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   796 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:18 PM

i’m all for a vita blowout sale with prices that i cannot refuse...any other focus is not necessary.

i kinda feel the same way about older ps4 games at this point though tbh

#52 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3591 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 04 June 2020 - 01:35 PM

There are things in life that I will never "get over." The way Sony treated the Vita is up there with the whole Mega Man Legends thing.

#53 camperinabush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1240 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

camperinabush

Posted 04 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

That’s up there with getting some type of Crisis Core digital, but that will probably never happen outside of roms.

#54 Nesmaniac   8 bit heaven CAGiversary!   1365 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Nesmaniac

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:05 PM

Medievil digital deluxe edition is $15.99 so I definitely got that. Stand version is $11.99 but for a mere $4 more I figured why not show the developers the love even though I don't care about the extras. Days Gone is like $14.XX on PSN thinking of picking it up do you all recommend it?

#55 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3424 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:22 PM

Medievil digital deluxe edition is $15.99 so I definitely got that. Stand version is $11.99 but for a mere $4 more I figured why not show the developers the love even though I don't care about the extras. Days Gone is like $14.XX on PSN thinking of picking it up do you all recommend it?

Days Gone for $15 is an excellent deal, especially with all the updates it's received. One of my favorite games last year.

#56 Jables-The-Hutt   Rebel Scum CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Jables-The-Hutt

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:42 PM

Days Gone for $15 is an excellent deal, especially with all the updates it's received. One of my favorite games last year.

Serious question, do any of the characters ever become anything other than detestable pricks? I've tried playing this game twice now and can't stomach more than a few hours of the generic open world and the main character constantly rambling on to himself and everyone I meet I want to punch in the face, except nope, now you are doing missions for them for the next 2 hours, rinse repeat.

Where is the good part of this game / what is the appeal, i'm missing something.

#57 Dr_dreadful   Banned Banned   393 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

Dr_dreadful

Posted 06 June 2020 - 11:27 AM

Serious question, do any of the characters ever become anything other than detestable pricks? I've tried playing this game twice now and can't stomach more than a few hours of the generic open world and the main character constantly rambling on to himself and everyone I meet I want to punch in the face, except nope, now you are doing missions for them for the next 2 hours, rinse repeat.

Where is the good part of this game / what is the appeal, i'm missing something.

Maybe you just simply don't like it. Just because others like something doesn't mean you will. Like me, I fucking hated breath of the wild. 

I didn't care for it much myself at first. But I kept playing it for whatever reason and I hit a point where I started to like it a lot more. But yeah I hated everyone at the first 2 camps, but a bit after I found the 3rd camp I started liking it for some reason. A decent sized chunk at the start and then the last 3 hours or so at the end it was getting to the point I was ready for it to be over with. But I had fun in between those points.

#58 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 02:59 PM

I beat the game and the characters never changed. Nobody ever got over being dickheads. It’s not satisfying at all. No self-realization saying, “hey, maybe being an asshole to everyone isn’t the best way to go about things.” Never happens.

#59 MR X   Unknown Member CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2020 - 07:02 PM

I found it to be boring as hell. I sold it and then re-bought it 5 months ago for $10...still haven't opened it.

#60 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2020 - 07:28 PM

While I do appreciate Days Gone's approach on the well played out "zombie" scenario, its characters had little to do with my enjoyment of the game, which was easily my favorite game released last year. It was all about the gameplay and its fairly unique survival mechanics placing you in a jam (like running out of gas) leaving you to scavenge in the worst spots as you try to make your way across a really wonderful setting. It was such an immersive experience unfortunately hampered by some of the worst framerate ever (while on your bike) and really poor audio mapping. Super underrated though, and one of the best titles this generation on the PS4.