Playstation Days of Play Sale June 3-17

TheLegendofTyler

New CAG Same Old Me
Feedback
10 (100%)
Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $69.99 USD / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
Platinum Wireless Headset – $129.99 USD (MSRP) / $159.99 CAD (MSRP)
Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $29.99 USD / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
Everybody’s Golf VR – $14.99 USD / $19.99 CAD (MSRP)
Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $9.99 USD / $14.99 CAD (MSRP)
The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD (MSRP)
12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP**
12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP***
3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP***

For more information: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/05/22/days-of-play-2020-incredible-deals-on-games-and-more/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the only thing out of that I'd want is Days Gone and that's only due to missing it during Amazon's B2G1 sale during Easter where it was $20.  I'd be kinda curious to see what Playstation Hits are included in this year's sale.   As it was slim pickings last year(Uncharted Collection, LoU Remastered, Nioh)

I saw some complaining on the twitter post about no consoles or controllers included in the sale.   Considering that most stores are still having trouble restocking both, Sony really has no reason to discount when they're selling out at full price.

Finger crossed that the pre-owned copies of the $9.99 Playstation Hits titles (along with AstroBot / Farpoint) will be discounted and stackable with GameStop's ongoing B2G2 FREE promotion when the sale begins next month.

do we know for sure if the platinum headset will work with ps5? not wondering for this sale, but its $100 on amazon right now.

also, no controller sale?

I wish it was the pulse elite. That platinum headset should be 70 or 80 already

I would be down for God of War for $10, I never got the plat on it and I now have the time to do so.

Everything else is fairly meh.

I think Walmart and Amazon have already pricematched this or something.

Sony Wireless Gold's are $68.99 at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Gold-Wireless-Headset-4/dp/B078TCLYVM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=wireless+gold&qid=1590164705&sr=8-1

Sony Platinum is $99.99 at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Playstation-4-Wireless-Platinum-Headset/54716750

I was going to say how bad the price is on the platinum headset. It goes on sale for 99.99 all the time.

great share, thanks OP
o.png

Mmmmmm lets see the prices on these games.

• MW2 Remastered?
  •  
  • GOW $10 ok lets go
  •  
  • Persona Royal $55 LOLOL
  •  
  • Concrete Genie $25 LOL
  •  
  • Doom not even showing on sale on BBY...
  •  
  • RE3 for $53.99 seen this price several times, it's gotta be the most useless sale ever... $6?! Super weak.
  •  
  • LA Noire $20 but no ps4 version on BBY
  •  
  • MK11 $30 ehhh pass

Looks like i'm sticking to GOW and that's all.

Mmmmmm lets see the prices on these games.

• MW2 Remastered?
  • GOW $10 ok lets go
  • Persona Royal $55 LOLOL
  • Concrete Genie $25 LOL
  • Doom not even showing on sale on BBY...
  • RE3 for $53.99 seen this price several times, it's gotta be the most useless sale ever... $6?! Super weak.
  • LA Noire $20 but no ps4 version on BBY
  • MK11 $30 ehhh pass

Looks like i'm sticking to GOW and that's all.
What about MW2 remastered?

Definitely tempted to replace my annoying headset with crap Bluetooth since it’s getting old or somethin is wrong with it but I don’t think it’d be a good idea for me to buy a new one. I’ll just wait for a PS4 headset

Plays Days???

More like Trash Days..... Everything is either too old for most people to care or still to expensive to pull the trigger.

Add this to the disappointment that today we would have been just about 24 hours away from what could have been Sony's 1st true event...only to go Puff!

Yeah dad of war and horizon are the only decent deals I saw and I already own those digitally for like 5 bucks together from an earlier sale this year on both back in january i think.

I was hoping for a Days of Play console like the previous years since this is the last year for PS4 (focus shifted to PSV).

so3003979.jpg

68-110-261.jpg

bread's done
Back