CAGcast #644: Stealthy As You Wanna Be

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Ghosts of Tackapausha, Ooblets, SUPERHOT Mind CTR Delete, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Deveolver Expo, Ubisoft event, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! Visit hellofresh.com/60CAGCAST and use code 60CAGCAST to get $60 off your first three weeks,including free shipping on your first box. Additional restrictions apply, please visit HelloFresh.com for more details.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - HERO - POWER (ANGELZ Remix)
Outro - Hot Summer - Felguk

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for another entertaining 'cast, I look forward to it every week!

As to why Ship doesn't have a Stadia... well that's obvious. He can't point to it!

Also @ship, my daughter is about the same age as yours... we are deep into Lego Marvel 2 currently. I think we'll go back to Lego Batman 3 (last time we tried she couldn't get the hang of the controls). There was a mini-tantrum last night when it was time to go to bed and she had to stop playing Lockjaw.

We also powered through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and the Ben 10 game. Good stuff.

Wow, I had a big smile on my face when I heard Wombat tell me to F-off.

As a old Long Island boy (Selden) living in Florida, I've been a fan since the beginning and love the show.

My comments were more about the complete lack of TLOU2 talk which I thought was strange for such a big title.

Looking forward to Cheapy's comments on GoT next week.

Entertaining show as always.

1.  Ooblets looks pretty cool.  it's a great time for the farming game genre.

2. More Stadia talk.  The complete lack of comprehending anything about it is hilarious.  CheapyD needs to make version 2 of the Stadia quiz.

3. Wombat wearing an E3 shirt every episode needs to become its own segment in the show.  Maybe have Shipwreck and CheapyD guess which year's E3 the shirt is from?

4. We need a Wombat birding update.

Ship. I have a 5 year old and we have played a few Lego games together. I would recommend the Ninjago movie game. It is the most fun I have had personally. It still has all the same collectibles and puzzles, but is much more combat focused. So beating up the baddies is more interesting than any other Lego game I have tried.

The Lego Movie 2 videogame was slightly different than the standard formula. More puzzley in having to build the correct object instead of just picking the right character. Each level is already in free play mode the first time you get there, there are just story objectives that push the game forward if you want to b-line it. Recommend to break up the usual Lego cadence.

Thanks for the show.

Great show guys!

Curious when the last time one of Wombat's aunts complimented his clean shaven face, nice untucked shirt or comfortable Mack Weldon performance boxer briefs? I would imagine the pandemic has been hard on him, since his wife and children don't seem to care about those kinds of things.

Keep up the great work!

Always a great show. Been listening for more than a decade and it still is my favorite podcast even though I don't play many games anymore.

Just wanted to say Cheapy is 100% right with Ghost of Tsushima. I bought it after you all bringing it up and and love the option to play it in Japanese. It adds to the full immersion of the game. Even switch to the Kurosawa mode for the flashbacks. Hearing Wombat think that is crazy talk is the strangest thing considering he has for years brought up Kurosawa films. Anyways wanted to hear what you all thought of the game?

Also found a work around to playing with small kids. I have my 4 and 2 year old believing this game is just exploring, picking flowers, grabbing wood, and getting linen. Like a Samurai Animal Crossing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My comments were more about the complete lack of TLOU2 talk which I thought was strange for such a big title.
I've been disappointed to not hear more about TLOU2 as well since it's probably the biggest game so far this year. Really though I don't think that this is the type of game I could see the guys playing. It's a linear story-driven game which none of the guys seem to be into. I can also understand not wanting to pile on with the dark story matter of the game in this current environment so I get it but it's a shame since the story is so amazing. I really love the emphasis that the difference between good and evil is all perspective.

I think most of us just listen to the show to hear the crews antics and gaming is sort of a B-side at this point.

Hey guys, great show as always. I was wondering about your opinions on the current console launch situation. In response to Microsofts abysmal announcement of the XB1, Sony wasted no time in exploiting this to their benefit with calling out the disc sharing, price etc. This seems to have set the tone for the upcoming consoles with both parties too afraid to pull the trigger to announce date and price with the fear that the other will undercut them. Do you think Sony regrets their response at that E3 all those years ago and/or do you think we will witness a similar response against the console that announces first? Cheers! 

bread's done
Back