Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition $39.99 at Best Buy, In Store only, possible YMMV

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Went today, the price is still active. Based on the price tag, I don’t think it’s ymmv anymore.

Thanks for the confirmation. Say the price tag shows $39.99 now? I'm hoping to make it to BB tomorrow as it's too late for me today.
Yes, I tried to attach a picture to my post, but it only shows up on the mobile site. Here

dl8mewbf2do51.jpg

Hopefully it hold until tomorrow or it was just an earty price adjustment for this week. Pretty much only other Switch game I have wanted sub 40 that I do not have.

Just picked this up in store - was marked at 39.99 and rang up that way. Thanks OP!

Edit - it rings up as $59.99 with a -$20 sale discount

Pokemon Sword & Shield are also marked $40 at mine as well as Xenoblade Chronicles 

[attachment=34628:G5AiCto - Imgur.jpg]

GDI, I have too large of a backlog but always heard good things. I've played exactly one game on our Switch so far so I really should be getting that ROI. :S

Normally I wait for games to go cheaper than this but I'm pretty sure Xenoblade is one of those games you're not gonna find for much less than that. Even if it is just a port.

Thanks op! Xenoblade was $40 at my store too .

I also found Control deluxe edition ps4 is $17.99.

I know control was $10 ymmv at Wal-Mart, but i can never get walmart deals. As always, ymmv because these are in store only and i have seen different prices from different stores.

Thanks op. Picked up a copy today. Never played this series. Hopefully I’ll like it. Been a while since I played a jrpg. Hopefully it’s turn based 😀

Thanks op. Picked up a copy today. Never played this series. Hopefully I’ll like it. Been a while since I played a jrpg. Hopefully it’s turn based 😀

Nooo!!! I miss turn based and card based jrpgs. Worst case I give it to one of my nephews.
This is one of the MMO inspired games, you just turn on auto attack, and spam your abilities when they come off cooldown. But with none of the gambits from FF12, so you can't just let the game play itself.

This is one of the MMO inspired games, you just turn on auto attack, and spam your abilities when they come off cooldown. But with none of the gambits from FF12, so you can't just let the game play itself.
I thinks it’s me. I just don’t like modern jrpgs. Around 2010 they became more action oriented and less about tactics. I’ll still give it a go.

I finished this a few weeks ago.  It was a 60 some hour chore IMO.  I never got more than 3-4 hours into the original version.  Got too side tracked with side quests (see what I did there?)

I was able to finish the DE due to the quality of life enhancements.

I booted up Future Connected for an hour and decided that I had no interest in trying to finish that.

Maybe some day I'll give Xenoblade Chroncles 2 or The Golden Torna a go.

*Update

I went to the Best Buy in Springfield, PA. $40!!
They had about 10 copies left if anyone is in that area.[attachment=34659:39766299-C96D-44AD-A60C-8392A4ECC19E.jpeg]

Snagged a copy today in southwest pa. Tokyo mirage sessions is on sale for $40 also. Got it as well.

Went to grab this & can confirm it was also marked $39.99 at my Best Buy, but they had like 15 copies left. So I decided I’d get a game I wanted more than Xenoblade (& for the same price) that only had 2 copies left.

Walked out with Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition.

Will prob grab Xenoblade in a week or two.

And I can confirm Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition still ring up as $39.99 each at a Best Buy in Atlanta today.

I'm returning Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield that I bought for $40 each last week.

Nintendo just announced new releases for November of both games that includes the expansion pass content on cart.

I'm returning Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield that I bought for $40 each last week.

Nintendo just announced new releases for November of both games that includes the expansion pass content on cart.
I just saw that, I literally picked up sword yesterday and planned to grab the expansion. Good thing I didn't open it yet. I'll have to return it.

bread's done
Back