Free Pinball FX3 - Star Wars for ps4

Maybe free for PS+ only? Hard to say, since no one seems to be indicating whether they have PS+ or not. It was showing $2.99 for me until I logged in. I have PS+, and it switched to "Add to Library" after I logged in.

Maybe free for PS+ only? Hard to say, since no one seems to be indicating whether they have PS+ or not. It was showing $2.99 for me until I logged in. I have PS+, and it switched to "Add to Library" after I logged in.
That must be it since I don't have PS+.

I have PS+ and the website store shows $2.99 for me. I'll boot up the PS4 and see if it's free there.

Edit: the PS4 store also has it listed for $2.99 (on sale, reg. price is $9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we thinking maybe if you have another game you are able to get this one for free? I will boot up my PS4 and let you know what my price is.

EDIT, showing up as $2.99 on my account without PS+ and showing up as $2.99 on my friends gameshare account that has PS+. Looks like the reason has been solved going by the last post on this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
It showed $2.99 for me on the website, but free for me within the PlayStation app. I already own it on PC, but I'll take it for free.

Sw pinball was a ps plus game on ps3 for pfx2 when the ps4 version came out it was a free upgrade. Then thre was a free upgrade to pfx3.

Hey Everyone, not sure if this will be for everyone but I used the app and typed in pinball. Clicked on fx3 then add-ons. This should show you the level and the demo side by side , mine switches around the Star Wars ones. Anyways, I kept going down the list and I didn’t have Star Wars free but I had avengers chronicles free. Maybe it’s different for everyone. Good luck.

bread's done
Back