Free $10 Best Buy gift card with purchase of select titles

Indiana Jones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The titles are seemingly random. I thought the gift card went away once the title was released, but that isn't always the case. Had to find these offers manually, so if you know of more, please post them and I'll add them to the list.

Farming Simulator 19: Premium Edition $49.99

Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted $29.99

Monster Truck Championship $39.99

Override 2: Ultraman Deluxe Edition $39.99

Warhammer: Chaosbane - Slayer Edition $59.99

Who Wants to be a Millionaire $29.99

XIII $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy giftcards are annoying to use. You can't have them as credit on an account and if you use the entire amount up when trying to make an online purchase it doesn't ask for the remainder on an existing credit card or additional. They should have made it like Amazon.

Wow, that's new.
It's actually not new, there's a thread on select games with gift cards included here for the past 3 years. It's combined with the $10 rewards deal. The game list is in the Wiki, but the OP does not update it anymore and very few others do.

Best Buy giftcards are annoying to use. You can't have them as credit on an account and if you use the entire amount up when trying to make an online purchase it doesn't ask for the remainder on an existing credit card or additional. They should have made it like Amazon.
That’s good to know.

It's actually not new, there's a thread on select games with gift cards included here for the past 3 years. It's combined with the $10 rewards deal. The game list is in the Wiki, but the OP does not update it anymore and very few others do.
Did you just man-splain to the owner of the damn site? Lmfao.

Did you just man-splain to the owner of the damn site? Lmfao.
Ic4tzws.jpg

For anyone that pre-ordered Cyberpunk...has BB Been spamming you with "Please review your pre-order" emails? I swear they must have sent me at least 10 yesterday for the steelbook alone (which is supposed to be free with purchase, lol).

For anyone that pre-ordered Cyberpunk...has BB Been spamming you with "Please review your pre-order" emails? I swear they must have sent me at least 10 yesterday for the steelbook alone (which is supposed to be free with purchase, lol).
I received one the other day, saying I pre-ordered it awhile ago please check payment method is still good.

When I picked up my copy of Cyberpunk that I preordered I price matched amazon for 10 dollars and some change off. Hopefully that doesn't mess up the 10 dollar promo.

When I picked up my copy of Cyberpunk that I preordered I price matched amazon for 10 dollars and some change off. Hopefully that doesn't mess up the 10 dollar promo.
Unless they changed their policy recently it will. Part of their price match policy and their certificate promos states they can't be combined. It's one or the other. You got the price match so no $10 in reward zone.

I looked over the terms and conditions and I didn't see the promo restricting price matching. Oh well. What's done is done.

bread's done
Back