Ghost of Tsushima 33.99 @Amazon

Damn, thought I was done shopping for myself but couldn’t pass this up since it was the one game I was still really wanting. Thanks OP!

Agreed as far as my GOY, at least for PS4. Paid full price at launch, spent at least 50+ hours and platinumed the game. Loved it.

Decent open world. It's 100% gorgeous though and the story is passable enough. Decent enough fighting and stuff too. Overrated but well worth playing. Also plays poorly at times with a launch PS4. Maybe a 7.5/10 for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picked up a copy. Can’t wait to see it on my ps5. Ultimately this game will likely get a remaster....but worth it.

This is my game of the generation! It's like all the best parts of all the best games of this entire generation. It's just a wonderful world, so many little touches that you only see if you take time to explore the world. Incredible graphics, great gameplay, great story. I can't say enough about this game other than you should probably play it on a PS4 pro or PS5, I've heard it doesn't run as well on og ps4. This is the start of something special for Sucker Punch. It became the fastest selling original IP for Sony. I mostly game on Xbox but I always buy PlayStation for the exclusives and this is simply a can't miss!

This is my game of the generation! It's like all the best parts of all the best games of this entire generation. It's just a wonderful world, so many little touches that you only see if you take time to explore the world. Incredible graphics, great gameplay, great story. I can't say enough about this game other than you should probably play it on a PS4 pro or PS5, I've heard it doesn't run as well on og ps4. This is the start of something special for Sucker Punch. It became the fastest selling original IP for Sony. I mostly game on Xbox but I always buy PlayStation for the exclusives and this is simply a can't miss!
Agreed, as I said earlier easily best PS4 game and GOTY.

bread's done
Back