* * * - - 4 votes

25% off 1 PSN purchase up to $7.50 off with Cash App

#61 Sielanas  

Posted 31 May 2021 - 02:00 AM

Can we get a new title/graveyard this? The 10% promo is back again at least.

#62 Sielanas  

Posted 31 May 2021 - 02:02 AM

What is Cash App?
I keep getting messages my sister wants to send her $5 over Cash App.
(And nope, she's not fucking getting it.... )

That's... presumptuous to send unprompted.

(Yes I forgot to quote before and don't want to hide)

#63 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   15257 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 May 2021 - 02:28 AM

Do a screenshot of the page with your card on it (obviously edit out the numbers/name), should be right under that and say "add boost", at least for Android it's that way.

You should do a screenshot of yours to show them what it looks like, and because it was your idea to take a screenshot of a virtual debit card.

#64 EpicLoots   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

EpicLoots

Posted 10 June 2021 - 07:39 PM

Saw there is a 10% PSN promo, so added 54$ to cash app to add 60$ to PSN but it keeps failing, anyone having issues today?

#65 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9282 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 10 June 2021 - 07:56 PM

Saw there is a 10% PSN promo, so added 54$ to cash app to add 60$ to PSN but it keeps failing, anyone having issues today?

Did you activate the boost? Have you used it less than an hour ago?
Also wrong thread.

#66 EpicLoots   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

EpicLoots

Posted 10 June 2021 - 08:06 PM

Did you activate the boost? Have you used it less than an hour ago?
Also wrong thread.

Yes the boost is activated, or so I believe it is on my phone. I did it fine when it had the 25%deal a couple weeks ago, but when I activate the 10% now and added funds to cashapp, PSN wont take it. Keeps failing. 
The highest fund I can add to PSN is 60$, so with cashapp 10% off I just need 54$ in cashapp no? Or should I add more and try again, I'll add a few more dollars later if it doesn't work later on. ><

edit: So if anyone is having issues adding funds to their PSN account with cashapp, its not the app but probably just PSN issues. I couldnt add funds using the PC browser but log in with PS4 and try adding funds that way and it work with cashapp instantly. Hope this helps anyone else in the situation.