- - - - -

CAGcast #697: Better Late Than Never

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   18081 Posts   Joined 18.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2021 - 03:07 PM

The gang talks NBA 2k22, Skatebird, The Artful Escape, Epic Apple lawsuit, new Fortnite season and so much more!

Download (1 hr 21 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Renegade Master (Fatboy Slim Old Skool Mix) - Wildchild
Outro - Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill Album 1995 Commercial

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

#2 GOTA   I'm.... CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:15 PM

Wombat sometimes your jokes are  

the queerest of the queer

the strangest of the strange

the coldest of the cool

the lamest of the lame

#3 Curufinwe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2021 - 12:47 PM

Wombat was right that most people are pro vaccination. A large majority of the voting age population in America have already been vaccinated. Currently it’s 76% with at least one dose, and 66% fully vaccinated.

https://www.nytimes....cine-doses.html

Unfortunately, because America contains a larger proportion of right wing extremists than other countries, the US vaccination rate is lower than it should be. 64% of the population as a whole have one dose, and 54% are fully vaccinated. Japan is about to overtake them despite getting off to an extremely slow start with their vaccine rollout.

https://www.nytimes....ns-tracker.html

#4 DrCatfaceMeowmers   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   66 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

DrCatfaceMeowmers

Posted 18 September 2021 - 10:19 PM

Ships recreation of each family Mario Party night sounded almost therapeutic for him.

Good to get it out and not bottle it up.

#5 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8942 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 September 2021 - 01:51 PM

I think Wombat's idea of using Universal Monsters in Fortnite is a brilliant marketing idea; Shipwreck seem a bit cool to the idea though.

I know that ever since Universal Studios allowed their monster movie classics to be broadcast on Television in the '60s, there has been generations of "Monster kids" year after year. I am a Monster Kid. I'm pretty sure Wombat is one too. 

I don't know what this generation of millennials are into but this is a good way to introduce them to the classics!