Black Friday / Cyber Monday Video Game Deal Links - Online Deals Active Now

Didn't want links in the post? Isn't that how you make your living @CheapyD? Other than the fabulous Cagcast, I mean.

RE Village with steelbook for 20 bucks- PS5 @ Best Buy. Thats good enough for me. Thanks CheapyD!

Note- I did instore pickup. Steelbook option was only available that way in my area so it may be regional.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I didn't see this on the Amazon link so I apologize if this is reposted. Just saw that njntendo eshop $50 cards are being sold for 45.

Anyone else have FOMO but can't find a deal on something they'd actually want?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Anyone else have FOMO but can't find a deal on something they'd actually want?
I wanted the new Super Monkey Ball really bad when it launched but figured I’d hold out for now, so I’m happy with that and the deal on Guardians of the Galaxy. The only thing I really really wanted a deal on was Samurai Warriors 5 though, so it’s a bit of a bummer.

I’d be surprised if it didn’t. They want to give people some reason to do Christmas shopping at their store this weekend
Given that it was an error more than likely seeing as how it was quickly removed I would be surprised if it did return.

Has anyone found any good deals on legit PS4 controllers? I thought they usually go on sale for $40 Black Friday, but it seems like not only are there no sales, but they are even hard to find at full price.  Is there a shortage or something? Are any of the knock off controllers on sale worth it?

Has anyone found any good deals on legit PS4 controllers? I thought they usually go on sale for $40 Black Friday, but it seems like not only are there no sales, but they are even hard to find at full price. Is there a shortage or something? Are any of the knock off controllers on sale worth it?
Nothing really since IIRC 2019 black friday when Best Buy was flooded with every color you could want for $40. Still kicking myself for not buying one or two. I think that was Sony's last big push for the "old" hardware.

Yes I have been looking over these ads over and over and feel like I have to be missing something as I see absolutely nothing I want this year.
Exact same lol. The one thing I could benefit from is Target PM'ing the Xbox 20th anniversary controller to Walmart for $20 back via chat. They keep denying me since it's in-store only (I think they must have a memo or script for this controller because they verbatim vomit the same paragraph every time).

Nothing really since IIRC 2019 black friday when Best Buy was flooded with every color you could want for $40. Still kicking myself for not buying one or two. I think that was Sony's last big push for the "old" hardware.
In hindsight, everything from BF 2019 hardware and accessory wise would have been smart to get, considering all that stuff is long gone. Trying to navigate through fake DS4s on eBay for parts donors is my least fun activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone found any good deals on legit PS4 controllers? I thought they usually go on sale for $40 Black Friday, but it seems like not only are there no sales, but they are even hard to find at full price. Is there a shortage or something? Are any of the knock off controllers on sale worth it?
I bought the FIFA 21 Sony PS4 controller bundle in the link below earlier this year when the bundle was on sale.

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/accessories/accessory/ea-sports-fifa-21-dualshock4-wireless-controller-bundle-for-ps4.3005902

I haven't seen the bundle on sale since then, though. It appears that Sony has stopped manufacturing PS4 controllers from what I can tell.

I bought the FIFA 21 Sony PS4 controller bundle in the link below earlier this year when the bundle was on sale.

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/accessories/accessory/ea-sports-fifa-21-dualshock4-wireless-controller-bundle-for-ps4.3005902

I haven't seen the bundle on sale since then, though. It appears that Sony has stopped manufacturing PS4 controllers from what I can tell.
The local Gamestop just got in a shipment of probably 30 Dualshock 4's on Friday. No sale price though, $65. Might check to see if any are available at your nearest store. Grabbed one since the battery on my six year old controller is not staying up too long.

The local Gamestop just got in a shipment of probably 30 Dualshock 4's on Friday. No sale price though, $65. Might check to see if any are available at your nearest store. Grabbed one since the battery on my six year old controller is not staying up too long.
Thanks, but I bought the bundle just for the controller as a backup. I don't even like soccer. :shock:

I doubt there will be sales with the shortage. There was a Target Circle 10% off deal last month that I was able to use on a controller but that barely took care of the tax.

Also I believe they revised the DS4 later in the console's life to improve the battery and durability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DualShock#DualShock_4

Version issues and modifications[SIZE=small][edit][/SIZE]
Sony's earlier DualShock 4 controllers (CUH-ZCT1 controllers) had wear issues with the rubber surface on both analog sticks which exhibited excessive wear or tearing after short-term use. In January 2014, Sony issued a statement acknowledging an issue on 10% of controllers.[41]

In early September 2016, Sony confirmed a second version of DualShock 4 controllers, known as the DualShock Version 2 (CUH-ZCT2), which hosts slight improvements over the original DualShock 4, including USB communication, improved triggers and joysticks, a longer battery life and the ability to see the light bar from the top of the touchpad. It released on September 15, 2016.[42]

In the first generation controller, the light bar is a permanently illuminated, bright-colored light. The needless light pollution and battery drain prompted inquiries as to whether the light bar could be switched off by users. Sony executive Shuhei Yoshida initially responded in the negative in July 2013,[43][44] though game developers have the option to disable the light in game.[45] In early 2014, the company announced that a future update would allow the light bar to be dimmed,[46] which was delivered in 1.70 in April 2014.[47]

On that note I still think it was lame you couldn't pick what color it lit up.

Off the top of my head tales of berseria was the only one that changed the color to red when I played it as well as using the controller speakers and scaring the shit out of me in the sewer dungeon part 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your target circle. Just got a random $10 off 50 instore I think online too
SHOCK I GOT ONE FOR ONCE 5 off of 25 instore and online. I'd assume its random amounts like the previous coupons so it'll probably go as high as 20-25 off 100, 15 off 75 and such.

Some Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are still holding, but not many. I'm keeping my black friday haul sealed and ready for returns/exchanges if their prices drop on repeat. A year ago, I had a headache dealing with Gamestop stores who would see a game with a dropped price after their adds showed it was cheaper. 

I got $15 off $75 purchase at Target. Didn’t realize until after I checked out with Wallet but they gave me a gift card

Huh, $15 off $75 ain't bad considering I'll probably spend that without even realizing within the next week or so.

Huh, $15 off $75 ain't bad considering I'll probably spend that without even realizing within the next week or so.
it's not bad if you do a lot of target shopping. i will probably never get to $75 unless they have some sort of great sale in the ad next week

Some Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are still holding, but not many. I'm keeping my black friday haul sealed and ready for returns/exchanges if their prices drop on repeat. A year ago, I had a headache dealing with Gamestop stores who would see a game with a dropped price after their adds showed it was cheaper.
Yea. Last year BB had a great sale in early December. Bought second copies of many games and returned with the first receipt.

bread's done
Back