World of Final Fantasy Maxima [Digital Code] is $7.88 at GameStop

I'm on chapter 18 of the game and while it's a fantastic Pokemon clone, it does cater to the more casual crowd for difficulty. Lots of cameos and Easter eggs for long-time fans but I'm finding my playthrough to be lacking in terms of strategy. Still, Maxima apparently adds quite a bit of endgame so I'll see if the game has any legs there. Otherwise it's more a fun jaunt through historical FF locations and since this is post-FFXIV relaunch, even has a few nods to the MMO as well. At this price, it was worth it as I've been able to remain just engaged enough to finish it soon.

Ugh, I think I have a physical copy of the original version of this game that I got at some long ago BF sale and never touched.  Tempting, but I have so much else to play!

Ugh, I think I have a physical copy of the original version of this game that I got at some long ago BF sale and never touched. Tempting, but I have so much else to play!
It's pretty short if you're not looking to mess around with power-leveling and can be played in bitesize sessions since each area is like a half hour mini-adventure. I got distracted with Nobody Saves the World so I still need to finish the last two chapters I'm on heh.

It's pretty short if you're not looking to mess around with power-leveling and can be played in bitesize sessions since each area is like a half hour mini-adventure. I got distracted with Nobody Saves the World so I still need to finish the last two chapters I'm on heh.
Heh - I'm playing Nobody Saves the World right now too. I need to get back to my PS5 and finish Deathloop!

bread's done
Back