CheapAssGamer Clan Rules, Member List, and Practice Info

most of the rules are reasonable, but the 48 hours ahead notice is kinda stretching it...why would we need 2 days advance notice if someone's not going to be playing halo with us? :p

[quote name='swetooth9']most of the rules are reasonable, but the 48 hours ahead notice is kinda stretching it...why would we need 2 days advance notice if someone's not going to be playing halo with us? :p[/QUOTE]

It should've read after instead of prior, which it now does. Thanks for pointing it out, since I had to quickly rush 3 threads.

Question:

I still don't have the new maps, and I'm unlikely to get them anytime soon. Should I still show up to practice and such? Are there still games being played without the new maps, or should I take a brief leave from the group until I obtain the newest maps?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Question:

I still don't have the new maps, and I'm unlikely to get them anytime soon. Should I still show up to practice and such? Are there still games being played without the new maps, or should I take a brief leave from the group until I obtain the newest maps?[/QUOTE]

H-town Info is right, but I'll take this a step further. Since you only need to come to 1, 2 is prefered, practice a week, just plan on coming to the matchmaking practice or just try and find some others that haven't purchased the maps and play some custom games with them.

[quote name='H-Town Info']i think u should update the list craven[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, if it really mattered, I would. No sense in updating it, unless there is a radical change.

bread's done
Back