Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Samsung Early Access Black Friday

S22 Ultra    $225 off + Up to $600 enhanced trade-in credit
S22+    $150 off + Up to $500 enhanced trade-in credit
S22    $75 off + Up to $400 enhanced trade-in credit
S21 FE    $100 off + Up to $350 enhanced trade-in credit
Z Flip4    $150 off with up to $600 enhanced trade-in credit or $200 off with no trade-in credit
Z Fold4    $350 off with up to $1,000 enhanced trade-in credit or $450 off with no trade-in credit
Tab S8 Series    Up to $300 off on select Tab S8 Models
Buds2 Pro    Get a free Wireless Charger with Galaxy Buds2 Pro purchase
Watch5    $70 off on LTE enabled model, $50 off on Bluetooth only model

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend has been mad jealous of my S22 Ultra, and I've been saying "just wait for a sale."

Here we go, today I finally convert her away from iPhone  :D/

edit: if you have a .edu email address, log into there before you buy anything, and you'll get deeper discounts on some of these things.  extra $25 off the Galaxy Watch5 for example.  alumnus college email addresses work ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend has been mad jealous of my S22 Ultra, and I've been saying "just wait for a sale."

Here we go, today I finally convert her away from iPhone :D/

edit: if you have a .edu email address, log into there before you buy anything, and you'll get deeper discounts on some of these things. extra $25 off the Galaxy Watch5 for example. alumnus college email addresses work ;)
My wife bought an ultra last week. She says this sale is only 25 dollars cheaper then what Samsung was offering before, and still 25 more then what Best Buy (where she bought from) was offering last week.

A few weeks ago, I got the S22 for $0 other than fee and taxes for my wife after they took a 2 yr old A51 and gave me $800 credit, still cant believe got $800 for it.  great deal and great phone.  Hooked it up to washer/dryer wife loves that feature and wireless phone to phone charging since hers is always running out. Also, live translation is pretty cool.

Here we go, today I finally convert her away from iPhone :D/

edit: if you have a .edu email address, log into there before you buy anything, and you'll get deeper discounts on some of these things. extra $25 off the Galaxy Watch5 for example. alumnus college email addresses work ;)
After being diehard Android for at least a decade and change, I honestly got sick and tired of all development taking a back seat to iOS in terms of stability and bugs. Countless issues that just piled up more and more often, I made the switch two years back and it was mindblowing just how rough I'd been having it. Don't get me wrong, absolutely can't stand sheeple and iPhone is a far cry from the freedom of Android phones but they dug their own grave on that one for me. I will say I converted at just the right time because my biggest complaint about customization has actually been alleviated in those two years with widgets finally being a thing.

Can't say I'd ever go back given apps have been a smooth ride ever since.

Best Buy has the S22+ for $750/$800 for 128/256GB, so cheaper than Samsung itself. Plus you can trade in a S21 for $800 and get either nearly free (plus tax on the $150/$200 that isn't covered by the coupon).

bread's done
Back