50% off Xbox Series S for Verizon Wireless customers

Guess that answers our question of do we really need an Xbox in the bedroom. Even if we don't still, easy flip for some cash.

These are great for emulation! I got mine for $240, and between RetroArch and everything I already bought for the last three Xboxes, I was happy.

My only complaint is, I wish I could have 2 Xbox set as my primary console so that my kids could access all of my digital games on the Xbox Series S now like they can on the Series X.

This might be the "All Access" version with 24 months of game pass ultimate. It shows up as that in my order history. Would make that an even better value

This might be the "All Access" version with 24 months of game pass ultimate. It shows up as that in my order history. Would make that an even better value
my order confirmation and shipping confirmation doesn't mention all access. maybe they ran out of regular ones and sold all access ones

my order confirmation and shipping confirmation doesn't mention all access. maybe they ran out of regular ones and sold all access ones
It might only show all access when viewed from order history in the app. My order and shipping confirmation don't show it. Could just be a mistake but it'll be interesting to see when it's delivered

Mine updated to being delivered before 8pm today.

Edit:
It’s after 8pm, I think it’s coming tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, developers, but like it or not, you're stuck with the Xbox Series S. This is going to have massive market penetration, to the point where Microsoft wouldn't be able to kill the S even if they wanted it dead.

My Xbox Series S just arrived, it’s just a standard Series S, no GamePass code for anyone wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Xbox Series S just arrived, it’s just a standard Series S, no GamePass code for anyone wondering.
Same.. except fedex delivered it to the wrong address lol. Managed to get lucky and the person it was delivered to drove by and gave it to me. Barely dodged having to deal with verizon/fedex to get a refund or redelivery

Mine arrived today by FedEx as well. The tracking was horrible; It said expected delivery yesterday and then today. But it showed it was one state over, and not a out for delivery status. One issue is the system looked brand new, but it says under my Registered Devices that my Microsoft Limited Warranty Ends on 6/11/2023. Is it best to call Microsoft and see if they can extend the warranty, or will I have to do an exchange with Verizon?

Mine arrived today by FedEx as well. The tracking was horrible; It said expected delivery yesterday and then today. But it showed it was one state over, and not a out for delivery status. One issue is the system looked brand new, but it says under my Registered Devices that my Microsoft Limited Warranty Ends on 6/11/2023. Is it best to call Microsoft and see if they can extend the warranty, or will I have to do an exchange with Verizon?
So that's why they are unloading these.

I have heard that the warranty updates to when you register after a few days. If it does not update after a week, call them to extend it.

I have heard that the warranty updates to when you register after a few days. If it does not update after a week, call them to extend it.
I've heard the same but mine hasn't updated yet. I'm in no rush so I'll wait a bit longer. I do know that that's the way my laptop worked, originally it went by the production date for the warranty but after using the laptop it updated the warranty automatically after a couple of days.

Usually see the new date after 72 hours after registering the console on my Microsoft account, I’ve never had one not change to the first day I turned on the system.

So much for valid until April 30.
"All offers claimed"
They had the usual "While Supplies Last" thing in the posting too. You can't think that a 50% off modern console deal is going to last an entire month. I was surprised it lasted longer then 1 day.

I ended up getting my warranty extended via text chat. Had to wait until the next day for them to apply the warranty since their support team was closed.. but they ended up coming through. Not sure why these Verizon consoles have this issue, I wonder if it's just the batch of Verizon consoles or if it's a common issue in general

I was able to talk to chat and got my warranty extended also, all she asked was that I upload my receipt to them and as soon as I did they updated my warranty to 12 months after my purchase date.

bread's done
Back