The "Expletive Deleted" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
"In a posting pulled off of Moviepoopshoot.com the gruesome twesome threatened, and I quote: 'Once we get to Hollywood and find those Mirimax --expletive deleted-- who are making the 'Bluntman and Chronic' movie we're gonna make them eat our --expletive deleted-- then --expletive deleted-- out our --expletive deleted-- then eat their --expletive deleted-- which is made up of our --expletive deleted-- that we made them eat.' Unquote. So far we've been unable to get a statement from onybody here at the studio."

Continued from the past OTT.

...Shrike getting it from all sides by guys. :puke:
Well, whatever floats his boat, I guess. :roll:

Aww, I warned Scorch. He was undercutted!

For the record, yes my name is supposed to mean ballsack. I've had it for years, but I found out like 3 years ago that it actually means a man's ball sack in dutch.:lol:

[quote name='balzak520']Aww, I warned Scorch. He was undercutted!

For the record, yes my name is supposed to mean ballsack. I've had it for years, but I found out like 3 years ago that it actually means a man's ball sack in dutch.:lol:[/QUOTE]

And here I thought you were just a fan of the French philosopher.

Wasn't there a toy back in the 80's called a Balzak? I guess someone didn't look into that back then, eh?

[quote name='JSweeney']Continued from the past OTT.

...Shrike getting it from all sides by guys. :puke:
Well, whatever floats his boat, I guess. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Certainly not my choice or by preference. :roll:

It sinks my boat, not floats it.

[quote name='evilmregg']And here I thought you were just a fan of the French philosopher.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm a fan of balzak...just not the one you're thinking of. ;)

*edit* I think it's about time I stop making these homosexual jokes...:bomb:

[quote name='shrike4242']Certainly not my choice or by preference. :roll:

It sinks my boat, not floats it.[/QUOTE]

Is that a glass-bottomed boat by any chance?

[quote name='balzak520']Oh I'm a fan of balzak...just not the one you're thinking of. ;)[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying, if I understand you correctly, is that you like a good teabagging.

[quote name='evilmregg']So what you're saying, if I understand you correctly, is that you like a good teabagging.[/QUOTE]

Are you offering?

[quote name='balzak520']*edit* I think it's about time I stop making these homosexual jokes...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

So much for that. :whistle2:#

[quote name='shrike4242']Certainly not my choice or by preference. :roll:

It sinks my boat, not floats it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, just popping back in the OTT for a bit. Don't worry shrike! I'm sure you'll find a female floater someday! ;):D

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is pretty fun, although I still don't like "PRINCE 2 DA XTREME!!!!" He's a bit annoying like this.

[quote name='smalien1']So yeah, Scarlett topless.
Maybe she has deformed nipples or something so they cut it out of the movie?[/QUOTE]

They cut it out because it would have made me very happy, and the MAN doesn't want me happy. :bomb:

[quote name='evilmregg']Is that a glass-bottomed boat by any chance?[/QUOTE]

Only when there's no stones to be thrown.

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, just popping back in the OTT for a bit. Don't worry shrike! I'm sure you'll find a female floater someday! ;):D[/QUOTE]

I already have a female to float with, thanks, so I'm covered there.

Not that I'm in the same league as you, your Professor Pimpness, of course. :D

[quote name='Scorch']fuck you guys, I was on the phone to a friend that called from Puerto Rico. You guys blow.[/QUOTE]
You really thought these OTT fuckers were going to wait more than another minute to type about nothing? :lol:

[quote name='zewone']You really thought these OTT fuckers were going to wait more than another minute to type about nothing? :lol:[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, we would have had to wait quite a few minutes. Still, Spoony really only did it to be a dick.

[quote name='evilmregg']In all fairness, we would have had to wait quite a few minutes. Still, Spoony really only did it to be a dick.[/QUOTE]
He's evil. Pure evil.

[quote name='Scorch']Screw it. This is now Scorch's *grapple* OTT

*grapple*

*vertical suplex to Spoony*[/QUOTE]

fuck that. I would totally huracanrana your punk ass :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, not pure evil. There's a little caramel mixed in somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Spoony, the candy with evil wrapped around a caramel center.

[quote name='beerguy961']Spoony, the candy with evil wrapped around a caramel center.[/QUOTE]

That's not caramel. That's santorum.

[quote name='smalien1']Does anyone else think Meg Whie is kinda hot?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. She's really beautiful. Sometimes, she kind of has an angelic aura to her... :)

[quote name='evilmregg']In all fairness, we would have had to wait quite a few minutes. Still, Spoony really only did it to be a dick.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't "to be a dick" mean that you're not one already?

And this is Spoony we're talking about, so that isn't the case.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wouldn't "to be a dick" mean that you're not one already?

And this is Spoony we're talking about, so that isn't the case.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the better syntax would have been, "to continue being a dick."

[quote name='evilmregg']Meg White, you mean? Hell yeah.[/QUOTE]
Girl + Drums = Hell Yeah

386145156lb.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Girl + Drums = Hell Yeah

386145156lb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

OK, that's the new best picture ever.

And now I'm going to buy myself a pizza from Poopoo John's.

[quote name='evilmregg']Perhaps the better syntax would have been, "to continue being a dick."[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree, yes. Much more appropriate term.

Oddly enough, I was thinking of changing my avatar to Meg White a while back. She has such an angelic face when she smiles. Maybe I'll change it sometime later. I loves the avatar I gots right now.

*smashes Strike over the head with a chair wrapped in barbed wire and laughs as the blood starts to trickle out*

C-A-G! C-A-G! C-A-G!

[quote name='evilmregg']
And now I'm going to buy myself a pizza from Poopoo John's.[/QUOTE]

I just had their pizza for the first time a few days ago; that special where the larges are $5.99 a piece. Anyways, do they always give you that garlic butter and those whole peppers on the side? Good stuff... :)

* I, Jack "Saucy" Liger, rip off my torn-up mask to reveal a painted demon face. The Great Saucy is born. *

Please tell me someone else saw that Liger vs. Muta match and gets the reference...

[quote name='Scorch']*smashes Strike over the head with a chair wrapped in barbed wire and laughs as the blood starts to trickle out*

C-A-G! C-A-G! C-A-G![/QUOTE]

Please. As if the head booker would ever let a 3rd tier grappler start a fued with one of the Chairman's inner circle.
Methinks you presume to much, young one.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I just had their pizza for the first time a few days ago; that special where the larges are $5.99 a piece. Anyways, do they always give you that garlic butter and those whole peppers on the side? Good stuff... :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they always include those. I love the peppers. I can't eat them tonight, though, 'cause I've got two monster cankers in my mouth. I had to numb them something fierce just to be able to eat the pizza. I'm sure you all wanted to know that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . I haven't posted much. So here's a post.[/QUOTE]

We didn't even notice. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back