The Mexican Midget Wrestler In My Pants OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmregg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
LuchaVaVoom038.jpg

I just needed an excuse to use this picture, really. Isn't he cute???

[quote name='Scorch']Child labor laws must be a bit different there..[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are. If you're under 15, you must sell Chiclets.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']And I want to play Diablo 2 now. Egg, if you wanna play, PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'd take you up on that offer if I didn't need to get some sleep so I can wake up bright and early tomorrow morning and celebrate my birthday by working 8 hours at my shit job.

And on that note, g'night all!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Did someone say midgets?

oompaloompa.gif
[/QUOTE]

It looks like they are about to devour the kindly Mr Wonka.

Cause you know, Midgets are cannibalistic. Seriously, look at those faces

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']wrestling... ott... what is this!!!

There must be some gimmick infringement laws being broken here.

I demand royalties![/QUOTE]

To get royalties, there must first be money to be had.

[quote name='evilmregg']Yes, they are. If you're under 15, you must sell Chiclets.[/QUOTE]

Or optionally communion wafer sheet leftovers (don't know what else to call them). :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My ignore list is up to 67 ... I need to clean it out a bit.[/QUOTE]

Why... it's not like you're a people person or something ;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Why... it's not like you're a people person or something ;)[/QUOTE]

I need to clean it out because it took me too long to count all those names. :lol:

Also I think some of them have been banned/stopped posting.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I really liked Charlie and the Chocolate factory...VERy well done, IMO. So damn weird (in the good way)[/QUOTE]

You went to see it already :cry: Why didn't you take me with you... it's so hard for a sweet horse, like myself to get a date to the movies these days

Sorry, my GF got off work and we decided to see it....and you would have eaten my Wonka bar...

Then i would have had to put you down. It was for the best.

[quote name='evilmregg']I'd take you up on that offer if I didn't need to get some sleep so I can wake up bright and early tomorrow morning and celebrate my birthday by working 8 hours at my shit job.

And on that note, g'night all![/QUOTE]

Night man, maybe some other time then.

Happy Birthday!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Sorry, my GF got off work and we decided to see it....and you would have eaten my Wonka bar...

Then i would have had to put you down. It was for the best.[/QUOTE]

GF? Oh I see how it is... take your woman, before your horse. Well one day it's gonna come down to either me or her, so you better get ready to make a decision. And I wouldn't have eaten all your Wonka bar...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']GF? Oh I see how it is... take your woman, before your horse. Well one day it's gonna come down to either me or her, so you better get ready to make a decision. And I wouldn't have eaten all your Wonka bar...[/QUOTE]

If taking the woman or the horse are the only two options, that sounds like an easy choice, Wonka bar notwithstanding.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I really liked Charlie and the Chocolate factory...VERy well done, IMO. So damn weird (in the good way)[/QUOTE]

I need to see that, maybe later this week ... :whistle2:k

Hmm, a way to keep my car cool even if it's in the sun. :whistle2:k I must check out the news at 9 and see what this solution is. It better be worth the wait or I'll ... be disappointed. :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']GF? Oh I see how it is... take your woman, before your horse. Well one day it's gonna come down to either me or her, so you better get ready to make a decision. And I wouldn't have eaten all your Wonka bar...[/QUOTE]

Trust me, Nigel, take the horse. He's an awesome lover ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Way to be on the ball. I knew there was something I liked about you.[/QUOTE]

Must be that over my jackbooted thread-closing fury.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I didn't know Kevin Spacey was going to be Lex Luthor. Its going to be awesome to see how he plays him[/QUOTE]

Damn, now I'm going to have to watch that shit. :cry: :lol:

Ah, Chocolates. I remember once when I went to the Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory.

They have free factory tours, of course the tour is just a girl in a lab coat telling you how coco is extracted from the pods and so on and so forth. But the room she tells it in overlooks the floor where poor people, that have little option left in life, make and package the chocolates fo sale thoughout the N.E. area.

Let's see if the ads are worth their salt and hook up Lake Champlain Chocolates with some adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back