The Mexican Midget Wrestler In My Pants OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Xevious']Yeah....I feel like I dont understand AngelicLulu's Point of view (as well as the other people).

I thought it was a perfectly good thread; It just suprised me when it was shut down. I had other thread shut down but usually a Mod would give a good reason why that I understood. This is not one of those case.

I mean no disrepect to Shrike or JimmyMac. I could not following their logic though.[/QUOTE]
It was slight flamebait. When you make a topic like that you are asking for the JimmieMac's of CAG to come out and make fun of you. I noticed it was going to turn into a flamefiesta. That is my POV.

[quote name='Xevious']Yeah....I feel like I dont understand AngelicLulu's Point of view (as well as the other people).

I thought it was a perfectly good thread; It just suprised me when it was shut down. I had other threads shut down but usually a Mod would give a good reason why that I understood. This is not one of those cases.

I mean no disrepect to Shrike or JimmyMac. I could not following their logic though.[/QUOTE]

I'm posting in your thread right now (no disrespect to shrikey either).

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It was slight flamebait. When you make a topic like that you are asking for the JimmieMac's of CAG to come out and make fun of you. I noticed it was going to turn into a flamefiesta. That is my POV.[/QUOTE]
i dont think we should lock topics in fear of "the jimmiemac's" crapping on them, posts are easily enough deleted if need be.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It was slight flamebait. When you make a topic like that you are asking for the JimmieMac's of CAG to come out and make fun of you. I noticed it was going to turn into a flamefiesta. That is my POV.[/QUOTE]

Please understand there is only one JimmieMac on CAG.

And if you still think the topic is headed into a flamefiesta (man that sounds wrong) why don't you go take a look at it now ;)

[quote name='punqsux']i dont think we should lock topics in fear of "the jimmiemac's" crapping on them, posts are easily enough deleted if need be.[/QUOTE]

That's another reason why I dont post here as often anymore.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Please understand there is only one JimmieMac on CAG.

And if you still think the topic is headed into a flamefiesta (man that sounds wrong) why don't you go take a look at it now ;)[/QUOTE]
at the time it was. I don't care what it looks like now. I'm just defending Shrike's reasoning. He was trying to stop it before it turned into a problem, which it seemed like it was.

and there may be only one JimmieMac, but he seems to have a cult following.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']at the time it was. I don't care what it looks like now. I'm just defending Shrike's reasoning. He was trying to stop it before it turned into a problem, which it seemed like it was.

and there may be only one JimmieMac, but he seems to have a cult following.[/QUOTE]

Alright stop beating around the bush and just admit it... you're in love with Shrike.

I can understand it, it's not abnormal for a girl your age to be infatuated with an authority figure, like Shrike-o-rama.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']and there may be only one JimmieMac, but he seems to have a cult following.[/QUOTE]

I should start my own cult. I dont get to pay taxes- Thats pretty good. :bouncy:

[quote name='6669']That's another reason why I dont post here as often anymore.[/QUOTE]
From what I have seen 99% of the time a thread is closed for good reason. This thread was caught up in an influx of topics-gone-awry. The Gamecrap thread, the bittorent thread, the rom thread, and then the one that was wronged.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Alright stop beating around the bush and just admit it... you're in love with Shrike.

I can understand it, it's not abnormal for a girl your age to be infatuated with an authority figure, like Shrike-o-rama.[/QUOTE]
Shrike has become a close friend. You can theorize about our relationship all you want.

[quote name='zewone']what is this straight lace hour? no one can joke anymore? you guys are squared up like a box of cracker jacks.[/QUOTE]
hmm let's see joke... hmm... buttsechs. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']what is this straight lace hour? no one can joke anymore? you guys are squared up like a box of cracker jacks.[/QUOTE]

You are talking to a guy who has Satan's Kingdom as an avatar. I think thats the setup for many jokes.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Shrike has become a close friend. You can theorize about our relationship all you want.[/QUOTE]
ZOMFG!!1 t3h babie iz strikes!!1

[quote name='AngellicLulu']:throws arms in the air: Whatever. Onward to more off-topicness.[/QUOTE]
Well..I am heading Onward to bed. I gotta wake up early tommorrow. Goodnight everyone!

Duck!

What the hell are you doing?

I'm practicing my new hobby.

What hobby?

Fowl Language

dot dot dot.

Cock!

Please, have a heart attack and die.

(as paraphrased from VGCats)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cool. Sportscenter is oging across the US for the next 50 days to all 50 states. They're at a windy Fenway in Boston.[/QUOTE]
that has nothing to do with anime, larp, or homosexuality.

this is the ott, are you new here?

[quote name='Xevious']I should start my own cult. I dont get to pay taxes- Thats pretty good. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was thinking about starting a cult/religion, since you know, I need the money.

I figure what we could do is, we could be related to Scientology in the same way Satanism is to Christianity. We can be like the antithesis of Scientology. Except they both need lots of money.

[quote name='punqsux']that has nothing to do with anime, larp, or homosexuality.

this is the ott, are you new here?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what larp is, and I'm not interested in talking about homosexuality and there's a topic for anime already. Your move, Sherlock.

What's an ott? Is it some kind of fruit?

[quote name='punqsux']that has nothing to do with anime, larp, or homosexuality.

this is the ott, are you new here?[/QUOTE]

Damn, then I suppose I can't show my fanfic of 2 gay guys cosplaying as Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Jin from Samurai Champloo as they face off against a midget Sailor Moon who is then tentacle raped by an giant octopus Gundam in the middle of post apocalyptic Japan.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I have no idea what larp is, and I'm not interested in talking about homosexuality and there's a topic for anime already. Your move, Sherlock.

What's an ott? Is it some kind of fruit?[/QUOTE]
according to GIS an ott has something to do with this naked guy:

Nils%20Ott%2055.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']Damn, then I suppose I can't show my fanfic of 2 gay guys cosplaying as Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Jin from Samurai Champloo as they face off against a midget Sailor Moon who is then tentacle raped by an giant octopus Gundam in the middle of post apocalyptic Japan.[/QUOTE]
*head explodes*

[quote name='jaykrue']Damn, then I suppose I can't show my fanfic of 2 gay guys cosplaying as Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Jin from Samurai Champloo as they face off against a midget Sailor Moon who is then tentacle raped by an giant octopus Gundam in the middle of post apocalyptic Japan.[/QUOTE]

you could, just do it discreetly

:rofl:

bookmark that post incase anyone needs a definition of OTT in the future.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']you could, just do it discreetly[/QUOTE]

Haha, I take it you want a copy? I'll pm you when I finish with... er, I mean finish it. :lol:;)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']foo fighters new album... yay or nay?

i'm gonna say yay at the moment[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard it yet but me rikey foo fighters so yay.

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, I take it you want a copy? I'll pm you when I finish with... er, I mean finish it. :lol:;)

Haven't heard it yet but me rikey foo fighters so yay.[/QUOTE]

I, uh, don't think I want it anymore...

i'm gonna say yay at the moment[/QUOTE]

I got it at release and haven't listened too it yet. I'm even getting behind on new music now ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I got it at release and haven't listened too it yet. I'm even getting behind on new music now ...[/QUOTE]
hey! theres a topic for that! :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I, uh, don't think I want it anymore...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I promise to make sure it's not sticky when it shows up in the mail. ;):bouncy:

[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought it yet. I want the special version of it, so I'll wait and catch it when it price-drops or when I have the cash.

I'll probably enjoy it, anyway.

[quote name='punqsux']hey! theres a topic for that! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, he didn't specifically mention music in the OP, so I didn't know if it would go there. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, he didn't specifically mention music in the OP, so I didn't know if it would go there. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
ah, i see that youre saying...

...we need another topic!!

you know I was just thinking... the OTT has changed alot. Moxio and dc are nowhere to be seen. the # of homoerotic jokes sure took a dive because of that.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not me, but I'm definitely looking forward to the new episodes.[/QUOTE]

Um what? Birdman is a rapper....

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you know I was just thinking... the OTT has changed alot. Moxio and dc are nowhere to be seen. the # of homoerotic jokes sure took a dive because of that.[/QUOTE]

ya, I know what you mean. I've been meaning to talk to Moxio about that animated sig he did. I've been meaning to ask him where he found the tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back