The Mexican Midget Wrestler In My Pants OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaykrue']ya, I know what you mean. I've been meaning to talk to Moxio about that animated sig he did. I've been meaning to ask him where he found the tutorial.[/QUOTE]
I kind of miss them :cry:

[quote name='The VGM']Um what? Birdman is a rapper....[/QUOTE]

he's talking about the Harvey Birdman show on Cartoon Network.

[quote name='The VGM']Um what? Birdman is a rapper....[/QUOTE]
:oops: When these rappers get names that are similar to things I enjoy, I just assume that's what people talk about. Birdman = Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Kanye West = Kane, The Game = Triple HHH. You should explain yourself a little more next time. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not me, but I'm definitely looking forward to the new episodes.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Though I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke or not ...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you know I was just thinking... the OTT has changed alot. Moxio and dc are nowhere to be seen. the # of homoerotic jokes sure took a dive because of that.[/QUOTE]

It seems the OTT has entered a new era.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

Though I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke or not ...

It seems the OTT has entered a new era.[/QUOTE]
I like this era... but I miss moxio and dc (just a little). And tehre's not enough of us hardcore OTTers

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I like this era... but I miss moxio and dc (just a little). And tehre's not enough of us hardcore OTTers[/QUOTE]

What makes one a "hardcore" OTTer?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What makes one a "hardcore" OTTer?[/QUOTE]

I think I qualify. Basically the OTT has to be the thing that keeps you trudging though life. ;) :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you burn OTT in your flesh. Duh.[/QUOTE]

That, or carve it in with a knife. Tattoos are also acceptable, though generally frowned upon as not cheapass enough. ;)

i too miss mox and dc, they were always some of my favorite cags (sorry lina, sorry jimmie, sorry banky :lol: ) i havent seen mox on aim for a while, if you thought he was homoerotic here, try talking to him on aim 0.o

[quote name='punqsux']i too miss mox and dc, they were always some of my favorite cags (sorry lina, sorry jimmie, sorry banky :lol: ) i havent seen mox on aim for a while, if you thought he was homoerotic here, try talking to him on aim 0.o[/QUOTE]
I think Guild Wars got Moxio, as he hasn't been on much since that came out. As for dcfox, it's been said that he's disappeared before and he still posts occasionally, but not that much in the OTT. I miss them, as well.

asianballs5.gif

I see this all the time. Does anyone know what it's from?

[quote name='The VGM']
asianballs5.gif

I see this all the time. Does anyone know what it's from?[/QUOTE]

Japanese commercial advertising a bank... I think.

[quote name='jaykrue']Japanese commercial advertising a bank... I think.[/QUOTE]

lol, i can only imagine how the rest of the commercial goes.

[quote name='jaykrue']Japanese commercial advertising a bank... I think.[/QUOTE]
Construction, click my sig for the whole commercial and explanation of it.

[quote name='pumbaa']Where the HELL have I been?!?![/QUOTE]
Let me guess, you saw Barbara Streisand and stalked her for the past month and finally got a restraining order. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Lazy motherfucker.

So I elaborated a bit, call it poetic license. Though for all we know it's true. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So? Nothing wrong with MILFs. They're a preferred source of experienced fun.:lol: Because, sometimes, it's a hassle to teach a young girl new trixxx. ;):cool: Though, I'm sure you feel otherwise. :lol::bouncy:

[quote name='jaykrue']So? Nothing wrong with MILFs. They're a preferred source of experienced fun.:lol: Because, sometimes, it's a hassle to teach a young girl new trixxx. ;):cool: Though, I'm sure you feel otherwise. :lol::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
too lazy to teach a girl in bed... that's sad

[quote name='AngellicLulu']too lazy to teach a girl in bed... that's sad[/QUOTE]

Only sometimes. Depends on what flavor I feel like at the moment. One day, it's dinner with a hot young 20something. Another day it might be a cute older experienced 40something divorcee who isn't afraid to show this dog some trixxx of her own. ;)

But, if a girl is really eager and willing, I'm more than willing to 'accomodate' her. :bouncy::cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Only sometimes. Depends on what flavor I feel like at the moment. One day, it's dinner with a hot young 20something. Another day it might be a cute older experienced 40something divorcee who isn't afraid to show this dog some trixxx of her own. ;)[/QUOTE]
isn't that sweet

[quote name='AngellicLulu']isn't that sweet[/QUOTE]

All the ladies seem to think so but it depends on what I've eaten that day. I try not to eat too much tangy fruits as it will give it a bitter taste instead of sweet.

Damn, what happened to you Tanuki? You used to be Mr. Reliable but now I'm only 10 posts back from the top spot. :shock:

And fucking zion fell off like he was goddamn ... well, some rapper who fell off. Shit, I don't know. :lol:

Not that it matters. 8-[ :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']All the ladies seem to think so but it depends on what I've eaten that day. I try not to eat too much tangy fruits as it will give it a bitter taste instead of sweet.[/QUOTE]
erg. I didn't get that at first. i wish I never got it.

[quote name='jaykrue']All the ladies seem to think so but it depends on what I've eaten that day. I try not to eat too much tangy fruits as it will give it a bitter taste instead of sweet.[/QUOTE]

Pineapple is a personal favorite. Though in my case that's more that I like the fruit than "for the ladies". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, what happened to you Tanuki? You used to be Mr. Reliable but now I'm only 10 posts back from the top spot. :shock:

And fucking zion fell off like he was goddamn ... well, some rapper who fell off. Shit, I don't know. :lol:

Not that it matters. 8-[ :lol:[/QUOTE]
I guess I started playing these things called games. Yeah, I was blown away by that as well. Naruto 3 doesn't help that any as it's too addicting and will probably be a big staple of the QCF tourneys as a game to take a break with between matches. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, what happened to you Tanuki? You used to be Mr. Reliable but now I'm only 10 posts back from the top spot. :shock:

Not that it matters. 8-[ :lol:[/QUOTE]
im not sure if youre going

"zomg im teh numb4 on3!!1"

or

"aah crap, im the biggest nerd here!"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Pineapple is a personal favorite. Though in my case that's more that I like the fruit than "for the ladies". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I like pineapple like anyone else but pleasing the ladies is what I live for. ;):cool:

[quote name='punqsux']im not sure if youre going

"zomg im teh numb4 on3!!1"

or

"aah crap, im the biggest nerd here!"[/QUOTE]
but subby-poo's not a nerd/geek

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I guess I started playing these things called games. Yeah, I was blown away by that as well. Naruto 3 doesn't help that any as it's too addicting and will probably be a big staple of the QCF tourneys as a game to take a break with between matches. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was suprised earlier when I saw that you haven't even unlocked Tsunade yet, let alone Itachi. It only took me a few days to complete that game. Maybe you just don't know how to "make make money money make money money money". :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']butt subby-poo's not a nerd/geek[/QUOTE]

Awww, thanks. Though I'm sure you're just saying that because of my constant denials a few OTTs back. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']butt subby-poo's not a nerd/geek[/QUOTE]

Awww, thanks. Though I'm sure you're just saying that because of my constant denials a few OTTs back. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I was suprised earlier when I saw that you haven't even unlocked Tsunade yet, let alone Itachi. It only took me a few days to complete that game. Maybe you just don't know how to "make make money money make money money money". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I keep forgetting to get that game so can anyone tell me the roster (hidden as well)?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I was suprised earlier when I saw that you haven't even unlocked Tsunade yet, let alone Itachi. It only took me a few days to complete that game. Maybe you just don't know how to "make make money money make money money money". :lol:[/QUOTE]
When you only get maybe 1 or 2 days a week to play, maybe not even that often, it's easy to not have everything unlocked. Bringing it to the tourneys should remedy that problem. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back