The Mexican Midget Wrestler In My Pants OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well since my brother doesn't look anything like a cross dressing Mike Myers, I'm gonna go with Jim on this one.[/QUOTE]

So it's settled, we'll open our own chain of Grilled Cheese shops. You handle the funding and I'll worry about the food.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']It was me!!!

Hello sir, are you interested in purchasing some Moon insurance? Yes sir, Moon insurance! We all know that the Moon is just hovering above the Earth merely a few million miles away, but what's keeping the Moon from crashing into the Earth? I'll tell you what... NOTHING!!! That's right at any moment you could lose it all from an untimely Moon-Earth collision. Act now and you can prevent this for only $20 a month! Imagine that, $20 a month can give you and your family peace of mind from any unexpected Moon crashes. Yes sir, you'd be a fool to pass up this opportunity.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather get cloud insurance. Those bastards are just sitting up there, plotting our demise.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Should I not be bothering you at such a late hour? Fine. I'll just wait till tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Usually if someone's going to call me late at night they have the sense to try the cell first. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I looked too angry in the old one. Well, too angry and 14 years old. In this one I look 12 but at least I look happy.[/QUOTE]
in the old one, you looked like jake busey from starship troopers
ace1.jpg

in the new one you look like the harold and kumar neil patrick harris.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So it's settled, we'll open our own chain of Grilled Cheese shops. You handle the funding and I'll worry about the food.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Grilled Cheese... I want a peanut Butter Sandwich... but I'm about to go to bed... these are the though choices I'm faced with EVERY DAY.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So it's settled, we'll open our own chain of Grilled Cheese shops. You handle the funding and I'll worry about the food.[/QUOTE]

Only if I can continue to call you "Hustler" and our shops are going to have to sell Grilled Cheese chicken wraps

... damn carb-conscious country

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd rather get cloud insurance. Those bastards are just sitting up there, plotting our demise.[/QUOTE]

Clouds are not dense and made of bbq spare ribs... the Moon is, which do you see as a threat now?

Well I'd better sleep now if I'm going to work at all tomorrow.

EDIT: Rank's gone old school. :cool:

And no punq, actually that means I'm done for the night. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I'd better sleep now if I'm going to work at all tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
so....youll be up for a while then?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd rather get cloud insurance. Those bastards are just sitting up there, plotting our demise.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow... we attack.
Yes.
I mean it this time Frank.
Oh I know... me too.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Clouds are not dense and made of bbq spare ribs... the Moon is, which do you see as a threat now?[/QUOTE]
The moon's made of rock and dirt, and unless some huge asteroid hits the moon, it won't hit the Earth. Hell, that's pretty much how the moon was created, a huge asteroid hit the Earth and a large chunk seperated from the Earth and started orbiting us.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The moon's made of rock and dirt, and unless some huge asteroid hits the moon, it won't hit the Earth. Hell, that's pretty much how the moon was created, a huge asteroid hit the Earth and a large chunk seperated from the Earth and started orbiting us.[/QUOTE]

Look this deal isn't gonna make or break me, do you want to buy some Moon insurance or not?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']A cloud, named "Frank"?

Now that's just plain stupid.[/QUOTE]

Youre right... his name was Bill.

Cloud 1 So, Bill.
Cloud 1 We attack tomorrow.
Cloud 2 Yes, tomorrow.
Cloud 1 I mean it this time.
Cloud 2 I do, too!

DAMMIT TO BLOODY HELL!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Look this deal isn't gonna make or break me, do you want to buy some Moon insurance or not?[/QUOTE]
Of course not.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course not.[/QUOTE]

Tanuki... I am infinitely entertained by your massive fox balls. Seriously.

[quote name='pumbaa']Tanuki... I am infinitely entertained by your massive fox balls. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
:lol: If you want to learn more about it, click it.

[quote name='DT778']robot chicken is a great show. does it only come on Sundays nights?[/QUOTE]
I believe it also comes on Thursday nights when they replay saturday and sunday shows.

awesome.

did you guys see the one where they had guys from horror movies in "Big Brother"? That was a good one. And that Napolean one they showed sunday night.

[quote name='DT778']awesome.

did you guys see the one where they had guys from horror movies in "Big Brother"? That was a good one. And that Napolean one they showed sunday night.[/QUOTE]

Set my DVR to tape the Sunday one. The last one I saw was where Skeletor, Lex Luthor, and others are in a car. Classic...

"Behold the wrath of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"

Boy, I need to find all the episodes so I can check them out.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Set my DVR to tape the Sunday one. The last one I saw was where Skeletor, Lex Luthor, and others are in a car. Classic...

"Behold the wrath of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"

Boy, I need to find all the episodes so I can check them out.[/QUOTE]
that was is a good one too.

[quote name='DT778']in the old one, you looked like jake busey from starship troopers
ace1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Ace wasn't that great of a character. Even worse, though, is Starship Troopers 2. The box art makes them all look like G.I. Joes and Janes in loose-fiiting helmets. I thought it was a joke when I saw an ad for it.

Leave it to Verhoven to ruin Heinlein. Next thing you know, they'll make 'Have Spaceship, Will Travel' with Brad Pitt, Natalie Portman and George Cloony. Or 'Star Beast' with Ahmed Best, the voice of Jar Jar.

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm.
Quite a few odd turns the board takes during the graveyard shift, eh?[/QUOTE]

An understatement.

strooperspwnt3nx.png

It's five in the morning, it's the best I could come up with.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Starship Troopers, the original, had a shower scene. There were boobies.[/QUOTE]

There were also man-boobies and bare asses that totally ruined any chance of a boner.

[quote name='jmcc']They should show Robot Chicken in movie theatres.[/QUOTE]

They should show random episodes of Adult Swim before R rated movies start. They're only fifteen minutes a piece. Adult swim would pay the theaters to show the episodes. But they would probably get a ton more in ratings.

They should definately show Ghosts of the Sargasso from Venture Bros. Also the Sealab when the Captain gets trapped under the coke machine.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']thats a great idea. You should wade through the crap at the Adult Swim forums to post this suggestion[/QUOTE]

Why bother?
You know as soon as they made that kind of deal they'd glut the screens with garbage like 20 ounce mouse and Tom goes to the Mayor.

they are pretty open to their fans comments though. They dont show Milk Chan anymore right? They knew that sucked, they even made fun of it in their bumps. I havent had Cable in 2 months now so I'm out of the loop. Ive never seen 20 oz mouse but I've heard of it sucking.

I just think it would be a good idea to have all the Robot Chicken fans rounded up into centralized locations. To, uh, keep them safe.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']they are pretty open to their fans comments though. They dont show Milk Chan anymore right? They knew that sucked, they even made fun of it in their bumps. I havent had Cable in 2 months now so I'm out of the loop. Ive never seen 20 oz mouse but I've heard of it sucking.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but Milk Chan was and still is far superior to Tom goes to the Mayor.
Why Tom goes to the Mayor still gets a time slot is beyond me.

Things certainly took a turn for the odd after I decided to call it a night. Especially with me as the topic for a while. How odd. :whistle2:s I guess you sad folks had nothing better to talk about than me. That is truly sad.

Also nice to see my choice of topics to lock is happily countermanded. Oh well.

[quote name='shrike4242']Things certainly took a turn for the odd after I decided to call it a night. Especially with me as the topic for a while. How odd. :whistle2:s I guess you sad folks had nothing better to talk about than me. That is truly sad.

Also nice to see my choice of topics to lock is happily countermanded. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
There was something truly sad alright ;)

[quote name='6669']There was something truly sad alright ;)[/QUOTE]

I think it went beyond sad and into fucking pathetic when it carried onto three pages. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']I think it went beyond sad and into fucking pathetic when it carried onto three pages. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Yeah, at least you didn't post any voyeuristic pics because that's really sad.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']my fault.[/QUOTE]

No, you were just replying in my stead, since I was sawing logs at the time. No blame being tossed there.

I'm just amused about how the "ban-happiness" was carried in here.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, at least you didn't post any voyeuristic pics because that's really sad.[/QUOTE]

No commentary is needed on that topic, it speaks for itself.

I need to learn not to go looking in the Vs. forum. The people from the right that post there are bigoted idiots and the people from the left, while less idiotic, are just as annoying. I think I'll just stick to here.

[quote name='karsh']I need to learn not to go looking in the Vs. forum. The people from the right that post there are bigoted idiots and the people from the left, while less idiotic, are just as annoying. I think I'll just stick to here.[/QUOTE]

I only keep an eye in there to make sure it stays vaguely civil, even for that forum. Sometimes it has some value in the commentary in there, though once you realize that most of the posts are PAD vs. Quackzilla, it sort of loses its appeal.

[quote name='shrike4242']Things certainly took a turn for the odd after I decided to call it a night. Especially with me as the topic for a while. How odd. :whistle2:s I guess you sad folks had nothing better to talk about than me. That is truly sad.

Also nice to see my choice of topics to lock is happily countermanded. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Better you than me, Shrike. I'm more than happy to fade into the background for a while. Of course the title "moderator" make you an instant target, and thus far less likely to be able to pull that off. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']I only keep an eye in there to make sure it stays vaguely civil, even for that forum. Sometimes it has some value in the commentary in there, though once you realize that most of the posts are PAD vs. Quackzilla, it sort of loses its appeal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The fact that it basically boiled down to PAD vs Quackzilla basically made me go "And I'm not going there anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back