CONTEST: Win a free copy of Death Jr. (PSP) from Konami :D

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
hey alls, here's a contest link that i got in my e-mail from Konami:

http://www.deathjr.com/contest.html

g'luck everybody! :D

ps. i did a search under "death" & "contest" but i didn't find it posted anywhere.

EDIT: they're giving out 15 copies of this game for free, not just 1! :cool: (thanks for the info wario64)

CAG will also be giving away 1 or 2 copies soon. awesome! :cool:X2 (thanks cheapyd)

[quote name='CheapyD']CAG will be giving away 1 or 2 copies soon...[/QUOTE]

Wow, sweet! I'm really looking forward to this game and my PSP's getting dusty with the lackluster games available.

BTW, thanks OP.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']I hope I win a copy, is this the normal version of limited edition?[/QUOTE]

it's probably a normal version. ah well, free is free hehe.

Entered, thanks OP....(although it was probably worthless to enter, but hey atleast I slim down other peoples chances of winning :D )

Boo! Why'd you have to go and post this?? My odds of winning were already astronomically small, but now they're even smaller. ;)

Just kidding, good luck everybody.

I entered last night. I signed up for all the Konami newsletters hoping to get little Metal Gar nuggets. Nothing so far.

[quote name='DarienW']http://www.deathjr.com/ has this game where if you get the high score you can win a copy of Death Jr. But I think someone hacked it cuz a bunch of ppl got a crap load of points...dunno what's gonna happen[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what happens with that. I tried the game a couple of times, but I never really understood what I was trying to do. You basically just watch that guy's flaming head bounce around a lot.

Awesome contest. More games (especially those lesser known ones) should do this kind of thing.

Anyone get an e-mail from Konami? I received an e-mail on 10/30.

Heres what it said:

"You probably thought you'd be completely ignored when you signed up to win Konami's Death Jur., the creepy, spooky, kid-from-a-coffin-slaying-ghoulies game for the PSP (Playstation Portable) system.

Too bad you were wrong.

Boo! Happy Halloween

DJ doesn't ignore his friends. Be one of the first 15 people to respond to this note, and we'll put a copy in your pockets today. Really."

The e-mail was an HTML page. It had a link that said "Get your copy". I clicked on it and all I had to do was update my information. When I did, it said "You may have already won.
Complete your contact information and we'll send you a copy if you win."

I hope I won. Did anyone get this e-mail? By the way, I replied to it the same day I received it.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Anyone get an e-mail from Konami? I received an e-mail on 10/30.

Heres what it said:

"You probably thought you'd be completely ignored when you signed up to win Konami's Death Jur., the creepy, spooky, kid-from-a-coffin-slaying-ghoulies game for the PSP (Playstation Portable) system.

Too bad you were wrong.

Boo! Happy Halloween

DJ doesn't ignore his friends. Be one of the first 15 people to respond to this note, and we'll put a copy in your pockets today. Really."

The e-mail was an HTML page. It had a link that said "Get your copy". I clicked on it and all I had to do was update my information. When I did, it said "You may have already won.
Complete your contact information and we'll send you a copy if you win."

I hope I won. Did anyone get this e-mail? By the way, I replied to it the same day I received it.[/QUOTE]

I did. I received the message at 11:00 and updated at 11:18. AFAIK, I did not win.

[quote name='sisko']I did. I received the message at 11:00 and updated at 11:18. AFAIK, I did not win.[/QUOTE]
I also recieved the email.

bread's done
Back