The Artpad topic!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Piles of GS games!![/QUOTE]

yes I didn't want to draw them individually. I wanted to show the blackness or the void gamestop games create in my life.

I have bought like 10 games at most from gamestop. When I first got a cube they had a better deal on the games I wanted. resident evil, super mario etc. and I got every single one of them in a cd sleeve.

90% of my collection comes from EB.

[quote name='Graystone']yes I didn't want to draw them individually. I wanted to show the blackness or the void gamestop games create in my life.

I have bought like 10 games at most from gamestop. When I first got a cube they had a better deal on the games I wanted. resident evil, super mario etc. and I got every single one of them in a cd sleeve.

90% of my collection comes from EB.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same for me. Unless Gamestop has a game EB is out of (Riviera a few weeks ago), I tend to do most of my B & M shopping at EB.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Too much lag and too little patience. A few good ones have been posted though.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by too much lag? It plays fine for me. If you mean that the drawings take too long to form, just play them at high speed like I do.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What do you mean by too much lag? It plays fine for me. If you mean that the drawings take too long to form, just play them at high speed like I do.[/QUOTE]

I mean I get too much lag while trying to draw. Of course I play them at high speed, I have a full and fullfilling life. :lol: :cry: :lol:

bread's done
Back