Best place to buy DC games?

Mike23

CAGiversary!
Ebay's selection for non-sports games seems kinda lacking, and EBgames seems to have mostly sports games too...any suggestions?

I would try a pawn shop, some guys try to sell dc titles at 20 a piece, but a few shop owners have an idea of whats going on. I found many DC games for less than 5 a piece.. Even got a few imports.

Try a local Gamstop store. Everything new or used, games or hardware is 30% off. Of course, YMMV as far as selection. I was able to pick up used VMUs for $2.10 and a mouse for $1.40 though.

MjC

Also try local independent used game stores. Since they're not chain stores like EB or GameStop, they tend to offer more for trade-ins, so their selection might be bigger.

The EB and Gamestop around here have quite a big selection, so if you have those around you (other than the EB you mentioned) try those. Some music stores that carry games still have DC games, like FYE. I don't know how the prices are because I rarely shop there. Some Sears still have DC games, usually on a clearance endcap near the big glass case with PS2 games. You can find decent stuff at Toys R Us, but the prices for non sports games are still kind of high, even on clearance.

Independent stores are your best bet. Either that or you could make them yourself... :wink:

EDIT: I just noticed the poster name... MIKE!!! YOU SNEAKY BASTARD!!!

Muahahahahahahaha...daphatty doesn't ring a bell though. Any other screennames I would know?

I don't know where you're from, but I buddy of mine was in chinatown in Toronto and there were a couple places where these people had cases of dc imports and bootlegs, you simply flip through these albums and tell them what you want, I don't think they were too pricey either, obvious you need to be near a big city, but it's something to keep in mind.

[quote name='Mike23']Muahahahahahahaha...daphatty doesn't ring a bell though. Any other screennames I would know?[/quote]

You're not the Mike23 from #tombstones? #-o Woa... What are the chances of that happening? It's not like Mike23 is a popular screen name (unless you are an AOL user I suppose... ](*,) Or maybe a Jordan Fan? :whistle2:k )

maybe someone named mike that is 23, btw my name is mike and i am 23. btw tru has some cheap dc games now too, i picked up some vmus for 99 cents

bread's done
Back