would you do this?

Considering there is little in there worth any kind of value. No.

399 playstation games out of 800 and not a single one is Suikoden I or II, Intelligent Qube, or any other sought after title. Everything is is very common. You would have to sell each game for $7.72 just to break even. No thanks.

Pretty much all of those games are cheap ones, not to mention all the work involved in reselling them for little profit. Way more work than it's worth, if you ask me.

Forget that save your money buy a load of factory sealed NES games and sell em in a lot you'll be guaranteed to make some big bucks. Excitebike factory sealed alone is worth around $125.. Legend of Zelda factory sealed is worth anywhere from $350-$600. And dont say there hard to find because I just picked one up from a mom and pop store the other day and am going to resell it on EBay and from the looks of the completed auctions of the factory sealed they usually get hundreds of dollars.

[quote name='AcePuppy']Forget that save your money buy a load of factory sealed NES games and sell em in a lot you'll be guaranteed to make some big bucks. Excitebike factory sealed alone is worth around $125.. Legend of Zelda factory sealed is worth anywhere from $350-$600. And dont say there hard to find because I just picked one up from a mom and pop store the other day and am going to resell it on EBay and from the looks of the completed auctions of the factory sealed they usually get hundreds of dollars.[/QUOTE]

What about the NES classics release of Zelda?

I know what I'm talking about when I say this - and I'll let you know that your figures are nowhere even CLOSE to the actual prices. No one will buy them for those prices unless they're stupid, sorry to say.
[quote name='AcePuppy']Forget that save your money buy a load of factory sealed NES games and sell em in a lot you'll be guaranteed to make some big bucks. Excitebike factory sealed alone is worth around $125.. Legend of Zelda factory sealed is worth anywhere from $350-$600. And dont say there hard to find because I just picked one up from a mom and pop store the other day and am going to resell it on EBay and from the looks of the completed auctions of the factory sealed they usually get hundreds of dollars.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back