Free Bawls(Can somebody confirm this?)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']we'll see, i just ordered 9,999 free samples :lol:

no credit card is required[/QUOTE]

enjoy all those bawls in your mouth ;)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']we'll see, i just ordered 9,999 free samples :lol:

Lol me too.

They are sending the stuff to Wade Wilson :D

Me too. :lol:

[quote name='mkelehan']"Shipping costs may apply if abused!"

Bawls is good stuff.[/QUOTE]

ya, I was about to say that, but I don't know how the postal payment works in the US.

like since credit card isn't required, how are they gonna charge you shipping?

[quote name='abcme']ya, I was about to say that, but I don't know how the postal payment works in the US.

like since credit card isn't required, how are they gonna charge you shipping?[/QUOTE]

Easy. Mr. Bawls is going to show up in a tractor trailer with a baseball bat.

I gave it a shot with 12 bottles because I've always wanted to try the drink. The Bawls mints are pretty cool, nice little shot of energy. Let's hope it pans out. Thanks for the catch either way.

I ordered 6. Hopefully they send the stuff or I'm going to be pissed, because I signed up for the Moutain Dew promotion and didnt get anything.

Thanks OP for the link. :)

Person #1
Dudes - The final battle commences says:
You want a mouthful of Bawls?
My mind has gone blank. [5 days] says:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
My mind has gone blank. [5 days] says:
>.> not right now?

Person #2
http://weknowbest.zoovy.com/product/230000
Get a mouthful of Bawls!
_°r0byn - *shE [l0ved] hiM.. but wås scaRed 0f å br0ken heaRt. [t0morw! ]- says:
lmfao stfu

Person #3
Do you like
Bawls?
MUAH! says:
i like balls..
You do?
MUAH! says:
idk about bawls..

Apparently I shouldn't be a salesperson. ;(

I ordered 5.

just received an email confirmation for my 9,999 samples :lol:

Hello bryan higgins,

Thank you for placing order 2005-08-5666. We appreciate your business. If you need to contact us please make sure to include the following order number:

Order Number: 2005-08-5666
Created: Thu 25-Aug-2005

SKUDescriptionQtyPriceExtended230000 BAWLS Highly Caffeinated Soft 999$0.00$0.00Drink (Non-Alc) FREE Sample!!! 9Subtotal:$0.00Free Shipping Promotion$0.00Grand Total$0.00

Shipping Method: Free Shipping Promotion
Payment Information: Payment by Zero-dollar order (no payment)(Paid in Full)
Payment Instructions: Thank you for your order!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']just received an email confirmation for my 9,999 samples :lol:

Hello bryan higgins,

Thank you for placing order 2005-08-5666. We appreciate your business. If you need to contact us please make sure to include the following order number:

Order Number: 2005-08-5666
Created: Thu 25-Aug-2005

SKUDescriptionQtyPriceExtended230000 BAWLS Highly Caffeinated Soft 999$0.00$0.00Drink (Non-Alc) FREE Sample!!! 9Subtotal:$0.00Free Shipping Promotion$0.00Grand Total$0.00

Shipping Method: Free Shipping Promotion
Payment Information: Payment by Zero-dollar order (no payment)(Paid in Full)
Payment Instructions: Thank you for your order![/QUOTE]

Something tells me they won't be saying that if they actually catch on to this. If it auto ships... sadness.

On another note, do you have any idea how much 9999 bawls will be? I mean that's 99990 ounces of fluid!!!!! Maybe you should erect a water tower and fill it with bawls?

WTF WUPS Worldwide shipping only $48.00 US wtf is this BS, I live in canada how fucking far can America be from here.

[quote name='EstoyLoco']What are you going to do if trucks start dumping box after box of the stuff at your house? XD

EDIT: Just ordered 10...[/QUOTE]

Become a news story on the local news.

I severely doubt that when they go to place this order that it will work.......some real person is gonna have to lug 20-30 palletts of bawls in which the buyer is paying $0. I cant buy that even happening.

First, I sent an email asking if there was a limit... but when they didn't reply within a few hours, I just went for 9999.

How long do you think they're good after bottling? Meaning, how long do you think we'd have to finish off our 9999 bottles?

I think it's a website for a san diego company. Added the free sample to the cart and saw a logo "Free shipping to san diego"

I feel sorry for the ppl distributing the drinks if they actually sent out 9999.

If they did, they're either stupid as hell or they have a shit load of expired drinks left over.

9,999 Bottles Of Bawls in box
9,999 Bottles of bawls
My UPS man will beat me
For delivering 9,999 bottles of bawls

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I rec'd my confirmation for my 6, but somehow I think the guys ordering 9,999 might kill this deal :([/QUOTE]

We might. But if not... party at my house!

Anybody here think there might be some bad reprecussions...or example...us getting charged for 10,000 Bawls

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Anybody here think there might be some bad reprecussions...or example...us getting charged for 10,000 Bawls[/QUOTE]

3 words: Cash on delivery

I ordered six of em. The funny thing is they charge for like a 24 pack, but you can just order 24 free samples right. Anyways, hopefully I get the free shit.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I rec'd my confirmation for my 6, but somehow I think the guys ordering 9,999 might kill this deal :([/QUOTE]

As do I... which sucks cause I was kinda looking forward to having one of those bottles in my dorm room haha

[quote name='RedvsBlue']3 words: Cash on delivery[/QUOTE]
1 word: deny. Of course, if I get 9,999 bottles of Bawls for only the cost of shipping... that may be totally worth it.

bread's done
Back