Status
Not open for further replies.

MANIMAL

Banned
WANTED :

Dream Mix TV World Fighters for CUBE

EZ FLASH III and/or Play Yan - MICRO for GBA

Super Metroid - SNES

Games for SALE/SWAP: All are scratch free MINTy Fresh and complete unless otherwise noted

GUILD WARS headset / Battlefield 2 headset
both new never used

Virtual Boy package
1 HEAD UNIT
1 STANDS
1 Battery Power Pack
1 Controller

N64 (all cart only)

WaveRace 64
StarCraft 64
Deadly ARTS
Harvest Moon 64
KillerInstinct GOLD

PSOne-

DDR Konamix - MINT

Nintendo DS-

Kirby: Canvas Curse
NINTENDOGS Dachshund version
GuruGuruNagetto (import)

XBOX-

SpikeOUT Battle Street

PS2

Growlanser Generations DLX sealed ( not leting this go w/o a wheel n' deal )

CUBE

Cubivore - yep, that's right...CUBIVORE !!!

Shrike doesnt have to make any announcement - Cheapy runs the show and he says my tradings are a go!

[quote name='MANIMAL']Shrike doesnt have to make any announcement - Cheapy runs the show and he says my tradings are a go![/QUOTE]

Whatever you say -2

I was put on a temp hold for trading - Im off the hold and available to trade once again CHEAPYD approved - so keep bumping this thread with your messages - Im getting offers left and right!

and please do check out my feedback - you will see a trade there between shrike and I and he was very pleased with how I conduct myself. I have had the unfortunate experience of running into a few traders on here that like to fuck around - im legit - trade with me

[quote name='MANIMAL']Shrike doesnt have to make any announcement - Cheapy runs the show and he says my tradings are a go![/QUOTE]

Manimal, don't be a dick.

Cheapy put you on a month's probation and informed you that if you slide out of line, even the slightest, you're done.

Don't act like you're completely blameless. You're not. And don't forget there's a third negative from NintendoFanGirl that wasn't carried into the new system.

Also, don't stir up shit. You know you're supposed to behave, why don't you start doing so? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, don't make me question my decision to do so. As well as Cheapy's decision to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Manimal was told that he needed to get better organized with his trading if he wanted to continue to trade here. He was also given a 30 day ban from the trading forum.

We are now implementing a 3 strikes policy, with 3 negatives equaling a ban from the trading forums (and CAG, depending on the situation).

The 3 strikes and your out rule rules! Im a big baseball fan myself - I cannot wait for a group of you guys to organize a plan to have a new user trade with me - and give me my third and final strike to BAN me from the trade board. You have your assignment - I have a lot of enemies on here and Im sure someone can concoct a plan to rid the trade boards of me...Im waiting.

Yours Truly,
MANIMAL

PIMP - you know and I know there are about 30 "kids" on here gunnin for me daily - its how it goes.

ok - so back on TOPIC(trades)

I am currently in deep need of a PSOne car adapter - slap me with a PM if you have one to trade or can get me one cheap

thanks

I'll be honest...I did one of my first trades with Manimal and while I was disappointed with the speed of delivery of my item, the trade went relatively smoothly and I left a positive feedback for him.

With that said though, the constant BS that seems to go on in these threads is a bit annoying. The conspiracy theory above is a prime example. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it makes me not want to trade with Manimal or that I consider myself an enemy of his, but I definitely don't take him as seriously as I do others on the trading boards.

I will say though that I am happy you have a new avatar, Manimal. That guncon one was brutal. :D

[quote name='MANIMAL']PIMP - you know and I know there are about 30 "kids" on here gunnin for me daily - its how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you think you are THAT important? Example number 2.

That avatar is world famous - its being re-worked and will soon have a global relaunch...until then the MetalSlug love prevails...............and its not me thinking Im important, it is the fact that their are plenty of MANIMAL haters on here - possibly yourself included - someone right now is gunnin to take me down...but remember - you can't fade theMANIMAL

70% positive feedback is pretty low.

7 positive
1 neutral
2 negative

I don't know why it says you have 80%, that needs to be fixed.

[quote name='MANIMAL']That avatar is world famous - its being re-worked and will soon have a global relaunch...until then the MetalSlug love prevails...............and its not me thinking Im important, it is the fact that their are plenty of MANIMAL haters on here - possibly yourself included - someone right now is gunnin to take me down...but remember - you can't fade theMANIMAL[/QUOTE]

I could care less what you do and whether or not you stay on these boards so keep on keepin' on my friend. There may very well be MANIMAL haters out there, I don't doubt that is the case. However, I sincerely doubt that anyone on these boards is really thinking about ways to take you down on a daily basis. If you think there are, then yes, you do think you are that important and you need to get over yourself. I am done giving you the attention you crave. Good luck with your trades and welcome back from your ban.

chickenhawk - rock out with yer cock out! Maybe its time we traded again? lemme know if I have anything you need

stop shitting on this thread... I don't like seeing it on the front page.

if you don't like him stop giving him so many fucking bumps

I did not see anything of interest at this present time Mr. Unoriginal - but all items are for sale if you are buying as well as trading - shoot me a PM if you have continued interest

didnt see anything on the list - any interested parties I encourage the PM more than the thread post - I check PM's often....but ill take free bumps as well

BUMP - updated with N64 carts - and still no finalized deal for that DS-Kirby...but many have been half made - keep em comin

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back