CAG Harmony

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
One thing I've noticed here at the CAG boards is that we are rarely at each others throats. We've all somehow managed to somehow coexist peacefully, even though we come from different gaming roots. This is simply not the case at most other boards I've seen. At the EGM boards, if you give out simple Units Sold statistics, you have sparked a flaming war beyond belief. I'm glad to be a part of the CAG community. :D

It's nice isn't it? Don't let the smooth taste fool you though. Flame wars do erupt in here. Fortunately, they seem to limit themselves to one or two threads a week.

[quote name='CheapyD']http://www.treasurehiding.com/random/why.htm[/quote]

Hey, didn't that guy go after Bond's throat in The Man with the Golden Gun? I thought we were talking about how nice it is that we don't go after each other's throats.

[quote name='smalien1']remember the good old days? bumped for a reason[/quote]

God why do you have to bump old ass topics you are so stupid jeez!

But in all seriousness, while I wasn't around when this was orginally posted, I have to say I feel the boards are really very peaceful. Perhaps they were even more so back then, though?

[quote name='smalien1']remember the good old days? bumped for a reason[/quote]

Come to think of it, I notice YOU weren't here when this was originally posted. Did you have a screenname before your current?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='smalien1']remember the good old days? bumped for a reason[/quote]

Come to think of it, I notice YOU weren't here when this was originally posted. Did you have a screenname before your current?[/quote]

Actually no, I just mean a few months ago

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='smalien1']remember the good old days? bumped for a reason[/quote]

Come to think of it, I notice YOU weren't here when this was originally posted. Did you have a screenname before your current?[/quote]

Actually no, I just mean a few months ago[/quote]

I don't mean to crap on you or anything. I understand the sentiment. A few pretty nasty scuffles have appeared lately, but I hope it was mostly because of the winter season. Overall, you guys are the best. :)

They were flame wars back in the old days so that hasn't changed much I guess.

The real problem now is people's need to generally be nasty and make asshole remarks without provocation.

bread's done
Back