Final Fantasy X-2: 18.95 Pre-Owned EBgames.com

[quote name='rsigley']is this a good one to start with?[/quote]

No. In my opinion, it would disappoint you in the Final Fantasy series if this was the only one you've played. It's fairly stupid.

[quote name='rsigley']
the other one just brings me to my basket, nice find think i'll pick it up never played a FF yet tho is this a good one to start with?[/quote]

I'd wait till FFXII :)

Now that game looks hot. Yeah it's gonna play a lot different than it's predecessors, but the series definately needed a makeover

[quote name='Hunter55']EB??? HElLL NOO never buy from eb.com[/quote]

care to tell us why?

dont start with this one, get ffx, or if youre not a graphics whore ff7

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Hunter55']EB??? HElLL NOO never buy from eb.com[/quote]

care to tell us why?

dont start with this one, get ffx, or if youre not a graphics whore ff7[/quote]

You have to ask? I know you've seen the pics I posted.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Hunter55']EB??? HElLL NOO never buy from eb.com[/quote]

care to tell us why?

Yep. Of course, I was stupid and played VI, then X, and now I'm playing VII. It's going to be hard to move onto 1, 2, 4, and 5 :/

Yep. Of course, I was stupid and played VI, then X, and now I'm playing VII. It's going to be hard to move onto 1, 2, 4, and 5 :/

2 isn't very good IMO but 4, 5, and 1 are the best in the series IMO. I really hate 7, I really do... Maybe I'll finally force myself to finish X this summer because so far playing it has been nothing but a chore.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Hunter55']EB??? HElLL NOO never buy from eb.com[/quote]

care to tell us why?

You have to ask? I know you've seen the pics I posted.[/quote]

i havent seen the pics actully. and i understand many people have a prob with eb ib&m selling used games as new, but whats the deal about eb.com?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='redgopher'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Hunter55']EB??? HElLL NOO never buy from eb.com[/quote]

care to tell us why?

You have to ask? I know you've seen the pics I posted.[/quote]

i havent seen the pics actully. and i understand many people have a prob with eb ib&m selling used games as new, but whats the deal about eb.com?[/quote]

more than half of their used games come in unplayable condition, the other half are just fucked up, but play fine :)

oh and stop hating on FF X-2 and FFVll, IMO they're the 2 best FF's.

bread's done
Back