Watch these Videos and Scar Yourself for Life

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now why would I want to go and do a thing like that?[/QUOTE]

The first one has a girl squeezing and touching her boobs a lot. :rofl:

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'm scared of these videos and I haven't even opened them yet.[/QUOTE]

If you lived through "Prom Girl," you should be fine. The Barbie Girl vid is disturbing; the other one is just stupid/

[quote name='Scorch']yeah that barbie girl one scarred me for life a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if "Barbie Girl" put the video on the web, or someone else found it and did it? Why the hell would you do something so stupid and want the internet to see it?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']The first one has a girl squeezing and touching her boobs a lot. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

If those were her boobs, she was horrifically deformed.

[quote name='argyle']If those were her boobs, she was horrifically deformed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... and also I'm wondering if that's a girl... or a really feminine-looking guy... which would explain the fake boobs.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah... and also I'm wondering if that's a girl... or a really feminine-looking guy... which would explain the fake boobs.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that is a woman with extra padding.

I'll put it this way, I didn't see an Adam's apple...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I am pretty sure that is a woman with extra padding.

I'll put it this way, I didn't see an Adam's apple...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a girl, too. If she weren't such a freak mentally, and provided she never did that again, I'd hit it. :D

Okay, wait, nevermind, I just watched the entire thing. I fully retract that statement. No amount of repentance can justify that video. She is lost to the world. :bomb:

:rofl:

I just noticed that when she squeezes the fake boobs between her arms, they stay deformed. I think she was just trying to be the next Gary Brolsma. Damn you, Gary... :bomb:

[quote name='Tiphireth']:rofl:

I just noticed that when she squeezes the fake boobs between her arms, they stay deformed. I think she was just trying to be the next Gary Brolsma. Damn you, Gary... :bomb:[/QUOTE] :lol:

She actually is kind cute, but that song is annoying as hell.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

She actually is kind cute, but that song is annoying as hell.[/QUOTE]

I'm still debating it. I mean, if she dressed/looked normal, sure, but if she had the gall to put something like that on the intarwebs, it's close to unforgivable.

eeek3tv.png

Kaaaaaaaaaahhhhnn!

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'm still debating it. I mean, if she dressed/looked normal, sure, but if she had the gall to put something like that on the intarwebs, it's close to unforgivable.

eeek3tv.png

Kaaaaaaaaaahhhhnn![/QUOTE]

One way to look at it is that she is open-minded to anything...:whistle2:# :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']One way to look at it is that she is open-minded to anything...:whistle2:# :lol:[/QUOTE]

Guy: 'Hey, babe, how about tonight we shoot for something a little.. different?'
Creepy Girl: 'Sure.. just as long as I can call you 'Ken'.'
Guy: 'Uh... sure. You know, I hope this doesn't sound outlandish or anything, but I thought maybe you could dress up as a man and whip me sensless. You know, have your way with me.'
Creepy Girl: 'Whatever, just as long as I can call you 'Ken'.'
Guy: '...'
Guy: 'Get the fuck out. Right now.'

[quote name='Tiphireth']Guy: 'Hey, babe, how about tonight we shoot for something a little.. different?'
Creepy Girl: 'Sure.. just as long as I can call you 'Ken'.'
Guy: 'Uh... sure. You know, I hope this doesn't sound outlandish or anything, but I thought maybe you could dress up as a man and whip me sensless. You know, have your way with me.'
Creepy Girl: 'Whatever, just as long as I can call you 'Ken'.'
Guy: '...'
Guy: 'Get the fuck out. Right now.'[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Geez, what the hell is with morons acting like themselves in front of webcams to music now? No, you aren't funny. No, no one is going to think you're really cool.

It was more embarassing/funny then scarring. People of this generation should know better. If they make a video of themselves, they need to secure it very very well. Unless she put it online herself. In that case, she's just crazy.

bread's done
Back