- - - - -

PS3 delayed till 2007?

#61 ryanbph   Man Down CAGiversary!   7233 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:14 PM

Has anyone checked to see what that guy with the goatee who works at Best Buy thinks about the 2007 PS3 launch? I heard he disagrees with that long-haired hot cashier chick who at Target.

HAHAHA

Posted Image

#62 MorPhiend   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3790 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:20 PM

umm.. i think he said that because it is unfair to compare 360's launch title list to PS3's launch title list and call PS3's library "weak". You didn't even give PS3 a chance. I don't think any console had a "strong launch" line-up announced a year before the system was released.

ummm... Nintendo said at e3 that they will have Mario, Metroid, SSB, Zelda and other franchises, plus an all new franchise all at launch or shortly thereafter. Plus, even though I don't think that they specified whether or not it would be a launch title, there are companies like SquareEnix, who was already working on a FF title at that point. Are you saying that Revolution will hit before e3 in May?!?

#63 MorPhiend   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3790 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:27 PM

Like we didn't already know you were lying. You didn't need to lay it on that thick.

:rofl:
So true.

#64 dpatel   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3749 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:53 PM

ummm... Nintendo said at e3 that they will have Mario, Metroid, SSB, Zelda and other franchises, plus an all new franchise all at launch or shortly thereafter. Plus, even though I don't think that they specified whether or not it would be a launch title, there are companies like SquareEnix, who was already working on a FF title at that point. Are you saying that Revolution will hit before e3 in May?!?

way to miss the point of my post :roll:

I responded to the poster who said PS3's launch will be weak. This was based on current information which is still at least a year before the launch. I was merely saying that you can't expect most consoles to have a "strong" launch announced a year in advance. PS3's launch games WILL change during this net year.

If Nintendo said that, that is good for them. By the way, do you have a link for that? I'm not doubting you, but I just remember hearing that although they did have those planned, only SSB was confirmed for launch while they were pushing for a launch mario title.