CAGcast #11: X(box)mas in November

Cheapy the game you were talking about the ninja jumping through the trees is called.

Legend of Kage.

Awesome game.

BTW, great CAGcast guys.

Just had a listen, and it was definitely one of the best CAGcasts. Great balance overall on the amount of time you spent on each segment. The sound quality was also a lot better than the last one; I swear it was almost like you guys were in the same room again.

Congrats on nabbing the unbundled Xbox 360. Funny how the combination of actually having ordered one and it being the eve of launch day made you both seem a lot more upbeat about the system and launch titles than in previous CAGcasts. Hell if I laid down that kinda cash I'd be thinking positive too. Good thing you ordered online though. The rain's coming down pretty steadily in the tri-state area. I feel bad for those poor schmoes waiting outside the Manhattan Best Buys on lines circling around the block a dozen times. God it's almost midnight and they're still going to be standing out there for hours yet...

Regarding Cheapy's cool, new Japanese experiences, uh, we really don't need to hear about the McDonald's filet o' shrimp sandwich, lizard wings, whale sushi or any other weird cuisine in your next CAGcast. I'm feeling queasy just thinking about it. Tell us more about Akihabara and those pillows I keep hearing about. :bouncy: ;)

Keep up the great work!

woobacca--don't Jinx it, Cheapy, Wombat (nor myself) have gotter a system yet--come on APX!

Wombat--Perfect Dark is out, I have it on my counter eagerly awaiting the system to get here.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Great CAGcast. Nice balance of length, varying segments. Keep them just like this.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Keep up the great work.

Great Cagcast. The best in weeks in my opinion. As for what video game series needs a sequel I had Punch-out! and Duck Hunt in the back of my mind after I wrote it. You guys are also mentioning stuff already mentioned (Toys R Us slips, Wombat's PS2 bundle, etc) in previous casts. I know not everyone has a great memory like I do or might have not listened to those Cagcasts but maybe keep that in mind for the future cagcasts.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Great CAGcast. Nice balance of length, varying segments. Keep them just like this.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But I would like to hear more questions from the CAGBag get answered.

Speaking of which, what kind of questions are you looking for? There are a lot of "What's Cheapy doing in Japan" type of questions in that thread.

Gear CAGCast once again.

bread's done
Back