Needs more santa hats.

But.. but.. but.. Santa is politically incorrect. He represents the judeo-christian, radical right-wing that dominates the WORLD. They will now be called 'Holiday Caps' in order to become more sensitive. :roll:

[quote name='Tiphireth']But.. but.. but.. Santa is politically incorrect. He represents the judeo-christian, radical right-wing that dominates the WORLD. They will now be called 'Holiday Caps' in order to become more sensitive. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Holiday Caps sound more like some kind of candy or explosive novelty toy.

[quote name='Tiphireth']But.. but.. but.. Santa is politically incorrect. He represents the judeo-christian, radical right-wing that dominates the WORLD. They will now be called 'Holiday Caps' in order to become more sensitive. :roll:[/QUOTE]

C'mon, Tip-Tip. We know you'd mark out for Murray in a Santa hat, with "One Night in the North Pole" remix playing. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Santa caps are so last year. :roll:

I should know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for your holiday avatar... you with your scowling face and a Santa hat on. :lol:

nice update to the avatar, Tip. :D

[quote name='radjago']Holiday Caps sound more like some kind of candy or explosive novelty toy.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, that's like, the direct opposite of what I believe. I'm the radical right-winger that I describe anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']C'mon, Tip-Tip. We know you'd mark out for Murray in a Santa hat, with "One Night in the North Pole" remix playing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Done and done, ninja.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Where's the remix?

Get back to work! ;)[/QUOTE]

It's, uh,playing. You just missed it in AudioXML. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']nice update to the avatar, Tip. :D[/QUOTE]

Complete with St. Nicholas' beard, baby. :D

[quote name='Whambamm']someone wanna put one on mine for me? I'd really appreciate it, and it'd give us another santa hat[/QUOTE]

tar5pr.jpg

MSPaint is my specialty. :D

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I'll get a new one up tomorow, when I can find my santa hats, or someone can MSP me one ;)[/QUOTE]

Estoy unfuego! :hot: :lol:

:D
tnrsanta0xu.jpg
Complete with bad-assed beard... I had to do something with that fuckin' hat brim. ;) :lol:

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']can somebody Santa me up?[/QUOTE]

You people are turning this thread into a Tiph Sweatshop. ;) :lol:

skelesanta7jl.jpg

[quote name='Tiphireth']You people are turning this thread into a Tiph Sweatshop. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
I sure could use a scraggly beard to go wtih my hat.

BTW, have you heard of Paint.net, MS Acrylic, or GIMP?

It may not have that MS Paint feel to it, but I'm sure you could make it look like it with little effort.

I'll join in if someone does it up for me. I accidentally killed my windows install, so I'm working off a Linux live CD, and it's kind of hard to do much with it :lol:

[quote name='radjago']I sure could use a scraggly beard to go wtih my hat.[/QUOTE]

Sure. :)
sunsanta0ks.jpg

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']thank you oh giver of Santa hats![/QUOTE]

Now, after all this MSPainting, I think we should discuss my payment. In gingerbread, perhaps? :D :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Sure. :)
sunsanta0ks.jpg

Now, after all this MSPainting, I think we should discuss my payment. In gingerbread, perhaps?
[/QUOTE]
Payment, eh? Let me just run out to my car to get my checkbook.

(footsteps)
(door slam)
(screeching tires)
(airplane flies overhead)

[quote name='radjago']Payment, eh? Let me just run out to my car to get my checkbook.

(footsteps)
(door slam)
(screeching tires)
(airplane flies overhead)[/QUOTE]

Wait, wait! Aw, dammit. That means Alpo dinners for me tonight.. again.. Too bad the hot plate's broken. :cry:

I suck at MSPaint. If anyone wants to try and do a better job, by all means, feel free.

lockestatus7vp.gif

Edit: Odd, my avatar isn't changing. Guess I keep trying until it does.

Okay. If you want a santa hat from me, PM me. I have school today, and I dunno if I'll be able to get on this weekend. If you PM me, you should have one by monday evening. :)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']well since Tip has school today and i dont :p
ill step up to the MSpaint plate today

integralsmaticavy6rb.jpg
servbot6qf.png
[/QUOTE]
Nice!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']well since Tip has school today and i dont :p
ill step up to the MSpaint plate today

integralsmaticavy6rb.jpg
servbot6qf.png
[/QUOTE]
:applause: