Needs more santa hats.

[quote name='DJSteel']Al Bundy would like a hat as well... thanks in advance...[/QUOTE]

I know you wrote that a year ago but it would be pretty funny to see a Santa hat with that current avatar. :lol:

Xbox live should have already given out Avatar Santa hats as a free Thanksgiving download .
Hell why not throw in a free pilgrim hat while they're at it ?

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Can I get a santa hat on my GPK? I'll be your man servant[/QUOTE]

Was going to try to do the animation but I'm short on time...here ya go:

347wsus.jpg

Sorry, no Santa hats from me this year since the computer I used to have Photoshop on died thanksgiving weekend and I'm too lazy to install GIMP on my laptop.

[quote name='crystalklear64']And I'm running the whole Cocksmas thing so no love here.[/QUOTE]

Are you responsible for these avatars all the cool people have? I must say it's a really funny joke. Friggin' hilarious.

[quote name='jaykrue']Sorry, no Santa hats from me this year since the computer I used to have Photoshop on died thanksgiving weekend and I'm too lazy to install GIMP on my laptop.[/QUOTE]
I'll do what I can if anyone has a request.

[quote name='NTolerance']Are you responsible for these avatars all the cool people have?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I wanted to put the santa hat on my cross banana monkey avatar, but have no image editing skills at all.

CK was awesome and hooked me up with cocksmas avatar so I will be sporting that this season, but next year I wouldn't mind tossing the hat on the old avatar

If anyone wants to add the santa hat to that guy, feel free to PM me!

[quote name='jaykrue']Sorry, no Santa hats from me this year since the computer I used to have Photoshop on died thanksgiving weekend and I'm too lazy to install GIMP on my laptop.[/quote]
You don't need Photoshop, as my avatar CLEARLY shows.
But it helps out a hell of a lot. :(

bread's done
Back