Needs more santa hats.

[quote name='Moxio']I want to be a Professor. :([/quote]

You can be a professor of moxie or brooding, standoffish avatars. :lol:

You guys are lucky this shit only takes about 5 mins. It takes more time to upload them than it is to actually do.:lol:

[quote name='Number83']I just changed my outfit to be more festive. If anyone wants to thow a hat on him, it would be appreciated.[/quote]
irgxmasiu4.jpg

[quote name='Richlough']Go ahead and throw one on the birthday boy .[/quote]
phhajesusxmasaw8.jpg

[quote name='yukine']jaykrue, how about giving Kakashi a hat? :lol:[/quote]
Didn't know if you wanted it in B&W or color.

kakashixmasmg4.gif
kakashixmas2fx8.gif

[quote name='RawisJericho']Would anyone like to help me out with a santa hat for my avatar and sig?[/quote]
shelleyxmasqn4.gif

fingerwrestlexmasws7.jpg

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Anyone wanna help me out, I'm not going to lie...I'm lazy.[/quote]
detxmasjg4.gif

[quote name='Jedi1979']wouldnt mind seeing how the hats would look on my cats if you could be so kind[/quote]

The cat on the right on your sig looks especially santalike because of his white fur. :lol:
catxmasma3.jpg

kittysxmasnt1.jpg

[quote name='E_G_Man']I wanted to take a stab at this....
SantaLink.gif
[/quote]

awesome!! but CAG wont let me upload animated images. but it worked before...

oh well. thanks anyway

also, I cant upload pictures from paint

[quote name='RawisJericho']Thanks for doing my sig yukine![/quote]
How, how can you get your avatar and not notice that I also did your sig? And then credit someone else for it? #-o:bomb:

[quote name='yukine']Oh... I didn't notice it either, so I went ahead and made one up. Sorry, Sasuke.[/quote]

No blame on you, though I dunno if you noticed your av was finished as well a few posts down.

[quote name='jaykrue']You guys are lucky this shit only takes about 5 mins. It takes more time to upload them than it is to actually do.:lol:

detxmasjg4.gif
[/quote]

That looks amazing, thanks so much :D :applause:.

munch, didn't see anyone do yours...

82wpp9t.gif

I modified Vermin's a little bit since I had the program open and those handlebars are irresistable...ignore if you want:

7yewjgi.jpg

Did my usual replacement on mine.

bread's done
Back